Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Boat blog inbound
How much we betting

And where do you even put that thing at that rate, 10.3? Can’t be 10.7. I’m not super well read on the early T-90’s, but why even bother if it doesn’t have thermals. Shtora doesn’t even work in game for all the other features it’s supposed to have, and doesn’t face enough threats where it makes a difference anyways. It might as well be an event/squadron/premium vehicle as the T-72B 1989 (the inspiration/base for the T-90) is already in the tree at 10.0.

YES, give me the BOATS

8am for me lol (GMT)

@Smin1080p should I make sure I have butter for my popcorn later today, or should I be saving my popcorn for later this week? Also how much wine do you think you guys will be selling this month?

Western Europe, I presume?

You should have a bowl of it ready at all times in your handy pocket dimension.

Yeah, UK.

We have a connection, since I’m from British Texas, also known as Australia.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of the M48A2 G A2 but not the G A1? What does it do differently?

I want the popcorn to be nice and hot, so the butter just melts when I mix up it.

To my knowledge, it’s a slightly modified M48A2C. It keeps the 90mm gun, so it would be at the same or a similar BR.

Have a second handy pocket dimension; one for the popcorn, and one for the butter.

I don’t trust Gaijin’s timing. Especially after that.

Gaijin have been saying for over almost like three years ago and we still wait
1662179639_3-oir-mobi-p-malenkii-zloi-kotenok-pinterest-4

2 Likes

Depends on the arrangement. When you unlock and install the thermal upgrade, it removes the IR sight, so if, like the T-64B for example, in game, we don’t have a name change for the variant, then just stick with the plain name I guess.

Maybe a translation error, do you mean with no equal?

I mean they are designed to cascade down across a penetrator, and the bags are not as reliable as the new welded boxes, so, okay?

AD? What do you mean?

I’ll enjoy it, sure. T-90A is one of my most favorite tanks in game. I just worry that the early T-90 is a bit of a waste, it isn’t rank VIII premium quality, and it sits in a heavily saturated 10.0 range that is just going to be a huge pain in the ass to play at.

Isn’t that kind already what the M48A2 C is? since the M48A2C is already upgraded by Germany with the spotlight and smokes on the turret cheeks. Or is something else completely?

So gents, devblog today?

Fingers crossed though sadly I won’t be in the moment as I got a full shift today

1 Like

More like Nevada

If we don’t get a devblog today I WILL PLAY BR*TAIN