Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

there were 2 updates between the german mig29s

First russia got their mig29 (update 1)
Then germany got their mig29 (update 2)
then russia got the mig29smt (update 3)
Then germany got the c&p mig29 from 2 updates ago but with better missles from the smt and bundeswehr markings (update 4)

It took the same amount of time for the Tornado ADV to make it to the ITA techtree after being added to GB for the same stated reason as the MiG-29G, the model wasn’t ready at Sky Guardians. Not every vehicle is added at the same time, even identical ones.

they dont even research stuff anymore lmfao

how??? they have no consultents left

1 Like

i mean even with documentation given by player it aint enough they want classified doc (abrmas du armor for example lol

i wasn’t mate it
i was useless against most planes above and at its BR
as MIG23 could run circles around it

yes you are right, thats clearly a plausible reason to add it 3 months later

5 Likes

That argument was always crap. They just favore some nations.

Germany gets their gdr aircraft late to not steal the spotlight from russia

Italy got the adv late because they just got the F16

2 Likes

None of the Mig-29s in WT are copy-pastes of each other.
In-fact, only F-16A has copy-pastes.

@theKEY
Consultants aren’t researchers, they exist to help with translation of materials and simultaneously having someone on the ground in the country they operate.

You don’t need consultants if your staff already speaks the language and operates in the country.
Gaijin operates in the EU and have staff that speak German, so they don’t need a specific German consultant.

And you’re once again ignoring the research needed to verify Mig-29G’s features, and of course the new cockpit to model.

1 Like

remember when someone had said the Italians didn’t have an F-16 and the community proceeded to shove a books worth of proof in their faces, no such thing as C&P right?

2 Likes

weird when i know the ex german consultant and his job was it to research german vehicles (visit museums etc)
funny isnt it

Italy got the F-16 bc their ADV wasn’t ready, this was stated during the sky guardians devserver. They were always going to get both, but whichever one was ready first would be added first - that turned out to be the F-16 ADF.

the problem come when a vehicule is considered sensitive even today how do they get info abt it ? when it concern nuclear ccarrier for example

eh what’s this ?

Anyone who doesnt believe they use a base model for stuff like F-16s, MiG-29’s etc, is on some good stuff

So you tell me they create each modell new from scratch?
Gaijin just takes the modell and does minor changes to it
That’s the reason why there is so much c&p in the recent updates. It takes way less time

3 Likes

new cockpit of the 29G?
that only changes the labels from russian to english (they didnt even changed it correctly, some buttons are still russian)

Or betty instead of rita? wich is again minimal dev effort

1 Like

If they did do such a thing (I dont think so, even gaijin isnt that poorly managed), it would be funny to say the least

1 Like

yet their did
curious

bc mike or jan dont visit museums or archives to research vehicles bc its not their job, maybe?

a mig29?

You mean before Gaijin had a stronghold in the EU and more expert staff that speak German?
Mike isn’t the only German speaker in Gaijin’s employment obviously; there are likely dozens statistically speaking.

And no, there are many instrument changes in 29G over 29 9.12.

@Chris4win
Game developers in general make new models each time, whether it’s from scratch or from the base of a previous vehicle, it’s a new model.
T-72M1 for Sweden is an entirely new model for example.
There’s not even 25% copy paste each update.