Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

didn’t smin mention a few years ago that he makes photos from planes aswell?

1 Like

I met is it a user skin or official ?

user

1 Like

im aware but gaijin didnt changed every instrument
some are english, some are still russian and changing the stupid labels of a cockpit is piss ez when the layout of the cockpit remains the same

2 Likes

F16A F16AJ and Netz are the same model and incase their are differences they are minimal
biggest changes are default camo and armaments

hell they are so similar they all 3 share the same flight model (source? gamecode)

7 Likes

I worked a lot with CAD-programs like Creo, SolidWorks, Fusion360 and a little bit blender

Making these minor changes doesn’t take that long and could have been easily made in 2 or 3 days. Considering that the dev server is 1-2 weeks long gaijin coudl have released them at the same time.

Changing the modell isn’t the reason germany gets their planes always one patch later. It’s intended by gaijin

3 Likes

you dont say :D
germans need to get shafted

2 Likes

It’s just so sad every update. Either US or Russian air mains whine that their plane is a little bit worse while most other nations get shafted

Gave me hope here lol.

1 Like

They still modeled at least these differences.
29G is on top.

1 Like

hurt feelings detected

The worst part of this thread is that after a weekend i have to scroll 2000 messages from the same 5 people that are talking about absolute crap to eachother. Just get a room haha i come to read devblogs and leaks lists and other borderline off-topic information. Not 4 people argue for 9 months if the year. You people know who you are.

10 Likes

You mean exactly like was the case with the M1A2 and SEPv1?

Only after the numerous bug fixes and its a okay plane, its solid for 11.3 NOW because it doesnt have to fight MIG-29s and F16s constantly. but for the past 3 years its been dead as shit.

1 Like

just the difference that there wasnt a literal better version in another tech tree, that was the main reason we were annoyed. And that that tree literaly got germanys best tank on top as well

1 Like

at least the ones they gave us are sexy as hell.

Hopefully the Gripen C will have its different cockpit to the A as in Game they are the same

I guess gaijin drop first devblog season tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday

3 Likes

Pls j10a)))

1 Like

I will guess tomorrow will be the Jaguar IS, Wed will be the usual “its fixed” /other video they sometimes do iirc on a Wed, then Thursday will be the first vehicle with Friday being boat.