Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

it states that german stuff gets added way too late to be relevant

mig29a and g
why one patch later?
its literally the same plane
with su27 and j11 it worked aswell

2 Likes

They needed the time to create the 2 skins for the mig29G =)

2 Likes

lolno?
Mig-29 9.12 was one update later, thus not late.
Mig-29G was same or one update later, thus not late.
2A6 came into WT with DM33, DM53 was added later increased its BR and caused Gaijin to panic develop T-80BVM as something for Soviets to get.
Then Sweden was left with DM33 until m/95 was added as Sweden was the last to get a good penning round.

So yeah, 2A6 was added too early.

That is surely why you felt the necessity to call me out /s

If you’re interested we could discuss that in DM, but it’s practically all false.

mig23 was 2 or 3 updates later
mig21 was 2 or 3 updates later aswell
F-4F was 2 or 3 updates later aswell despite being a worse version

3 Likes

That was in the old development cycle which hasn’t been a thing in over 3 years.

they both have the smallest possible difference (FT size and neckshape) and yet it was reason enough to add it one whole patch later?
mig29g was one patch later then SMT, why? no apparent reason

and if you dont wanna count those
what is with mig23mla?
mig21bis sau?
f4f?

3 Likes

yea doesnt change the point lol

3 Likes

Dev team just didn’t finish 9.12 in time for that update, simple as.
SMT and 29G are entirely different models, and SMT is objectively worse.
Refer to previous post for addressing the rest of your post.

Thats a point in its own. I argued that the french doesnt receive the same amount of attention from the devs as other nations due to a lack of interest from the playerbase. Or rather that the vehicles going towards russia, usa and germany, amongst the others, receive more attention than the vehicles going to france.

But what both mig29s were one patch later than the russian migs, despite russia having already much more jets and thus alternatives like the yak141.

And don’t tell me gaijin needed 2 patches to put the bundeswehr cross on the mig29A

2 Likes

i dont care about france rn in that discussion, its about german stuff getting added way later then other nations competitors

1 Like

9.12 isn’t a 9.13, you cannot model a 9.12 using 9.13 research.
And it was one update, not two.

no its not lol

1 Like

yes very good plane out dog fights a mig29 all the time definitely wasn’t DOA

yk the difference between 9,12 and 9,13?
and 29G is literally a copy of 9,12 with different missile loudout wich can be allowed in the files with a stupid “true” lol?

2 Likes

The difference is something that require minimal effort lmao, 400kg and a different shape of the neckhump

Yes, ignore the different cockpit features and other facets that requires verification and modeling…
Most of development is research, and it’s researching that specific model, not the general vehicle.

for arb it was good and if you play arb with the goal to dogfight shit you should not play surprised if its sucks in your experience