Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Don’t otherwise we will have the emotional bunch moaning for an hour again. /s

anyway even if smin would have answered he wouldhave tell “i cant say anything” anyway but maybe 1 dev will see that and “maybe” someone will think abtt this plane the mirage IV and maybe someday it will be ingame

Hello there

Isn’t Overwatch going through its worst ever period, to the point where they are trying to do a massive meta shakeup, and going back to 6v6 is back on the table?

Well tbf France got the Mirage 4000 and a recent event aircraft so I doubt there air tree will get anything for a good few updates.

i mean the mirage Iv aint rly recent and wouldnt op it could carry 16 bomb of 1000 lb but couldnt take any offensive weapon only defensive like flares and things like that but it look so damn slick

1 Like

but why an event plane and the m4k would mean that they cant receive more like any otther nation ? i mean there is still plenty of plane to be added to the french tt

Not as marketable as more vehicles for russia, usa and germany sadly

Yes Germany. They always get their top tier planes first before all other nations

4 Likes

excuse me what???

Sarcasm

Heheh, yes.

But in general

thank god

not in general either. Yes, Naval and maybe ground, but germany doesn’t get that many ground vehicles like they did 2-3 years ago and less compared to the US and Russia

Naval on the other hand germany dominates on many brs.

1 Like

to be fair thats just how it is for everyone except US and RU.

Yes, Russia and US get the most vehicles, but Japan gets much less vehicles compared to all other nations

japan/italy and france (even if recently for france air its okay)

ever german toptier jet was minimum 1 patch too late
usually 3

2a6 and pso had a time difference of 3 damn yrs
like, hello?

2 Likes

Time between the FGR2 to the Gripen was 3 years

1 Like

f3 exists wich was not a bad plane at all lol

Does your comment state that german vehicles are less popular than french vehicles?