Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

cause it didn’t make sense

SNL gif. Kenan Thompson in thick rimmed glasses and a bow tie nods energetically while eating popcorn like he's excited or maybe a little anxious and intense.

Yeah, I think you’re right.

I’ve been looking for a while now, but I can’t for the life of me find a picture of it with actual Zunis.

It just says it can carry them.

Apparently it can carry Zunis
EDIT: But yeah, finding real life photos is a challenge

Spoiler

3 Likes

On that note looks like no blog todays which was expected tbh as it’s a Monday

3 Likes

Found one!

114385590_880198AH-1W16253744VX-5leftreartaxiingl.jpg.043f7495ff2aa0abaeca525f8ce87463

Courtesy of @MCmaddawg on the old forums, in this thread Bell AH-1W Super Cobra "Whiskey Cobra " - Passed for Consideration - War Thunder - Official Forum

6 Likes

Seems like an early version as well, before the exhaust was set horizontally (as is the case on Viper)

Honestly Fireman Sam was the top tier show

1 Like

Cant believe they made a game of that

You continue to say that the whole day already, either care about it and simply be quiet or dont mention it

That is up to me to decide.
Nevermind the fact that you’re the one who continued the first time I said this today, but what do I know /s

1 Like

Po-2

1 Like

maybe-all-the-gaijin-employees-got-conscripted-v0-obo7uxv4hil81

16 Likes

dev when?

It’ll start on a Friday to let us stew over the weekend

I predict a mass spam of multiple dev blogs on the first day, and we’ll have a dev server up overnight.

posting fake devblogs during a content slump is like giving a stranded sailor a bottle of seawater to drink smh

3 Likes

Jaguar IS tomorrow (Y)

Difference is, i do not care in the first place or act like i do

smin tell me there is a premium leclerc or a tt mirage IV in the next update

1 Like