Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

didnt the latest season make shots that miss by 1m count as headshot and it being incredible crap besides other things like them completly canceling the campaign modes etc, which was the sole reason for overwatch 2 in the first place

Ah yes repeating the same joke 264884738 times sure is funny.

I have plenty of joy. Having to read the same “joke” 264884738 times and still being expected to find it funny is not what brings me joy.

I’m not hating on anyone in specific here. Just answering your question.

1 Like

Also this.

But it’s only been one this season.

And yet what about fake list by your views fake list are the same as fake blog links

3 Likes

i mean, u even choosed such a crap country it was pretty clear that it was fake

2 Likes

True, luckily enough those usually get posted when I’m asleep so I don’t have to deal with them. I just flag or scroll past them depending on how awake I am at the time.

There are some story missions, but it’s not to the scale that was promised, which is unfortunate.

Still, it has been receiving consistent and more content than in the early years.
It would probably surprise you to learn that the bigger hitboxes actually make the game more fun to play (though balance does have to be reshuffled).

There are continuous new events, twitch drops, actual good battle passes, consistent balance patches (though these can be hit or miss).

It’s in quite a good spot and the negative stigma surrounding it is from times that aren’t really applicable to it anymore.
It suffers from bad brand recognition despite being a very good experience as we speak.

I’ll leave it at that though, as again, not War Thunder related.

You’re really sour enough about that to come back 10 minutes later to continue complaining?

4 Likes

IAF MiG-29UPG similar to MiG-29SMT 9-19R (RU) except avionics

I’m not sure IAF/IDF F-15C Baz from 90’s or 2000’s

Su-39 late like premium Su-39 but addition active radar homing MRAAM RVV-AE (R-77) ?

I think JAS39C Gripen from HuAF after this quarter

Mirage 2000-5 Mk.2 might be pure fighter aircraft or multirole fighter

Let’s say gaijin give BVR MRAAM PL-12 on J-8F first major update, little wonder about this

Isreal F-15C called Baz or Baz Meshupar ?

Indian MiG-29 9-12B call Baaz

1 Like

Surely

Spoiler

2 Likes

Such an overused meme

The way your acting thats definitely you

2 Likes

That was one hell of a weak counter lmao.

2 Likes

how was it a counter he wasn’t even talking to me

I’m not looking for a fight nor do I care for cheap bait.

The complaints were valid and I’m honestly surprised that Deathmisser is shocked that people got upset despite having been so himself previously about a similar case.

Not sure why the thought lingers that I would be upset, I baited once myself and left it at that.

1 Like

You are moaning over a joke im not baiting anything

Bait implying the fake link

1 Like

I mean, you’re making it fairly obvious that you aren’t “laughing to yourself irl”.

I made a joke I would’ve made on any other day that you wouldn’t have minded otherwise but now seemingly it’s ‘overused’.

Not like it matters in the end, unrelated to War Thunder anyways.

2 Likes

Who needs dev blogs, or reality TV for that matter. This is plenty entertainment

5 Likes

Why did you respond to him then? You offended?