Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Ermm m8 you know it’s March next week lol

1 Like

At the very end, so March is still roughly two weeks away.

I would lead towards the middle of the week as I class Thursday to be the mid week point

1 Like

I am basing this off my time zone, AEST, where March starts on Friday.

I feel like there’s something lost in translation here because this feels pedantic.

I’m not sure why a dev comment is required when we can take an objective look at the release dates:

• Apex Predators - December 20th, 2022
  • Air Superiority - December 14th, 2023

And go, “Hey, Air Superiority came out earlier than Apex Predators by almost 1 week when looking at the calendar year.”

It is required because, without one, once again, you cannot know if something is early or late, and o n c e a g a i n, I never said anything about when the update is released/will release.

In my time zone Friday is also the 1st of March.

The only reason why I call Thursday the mid week point is because well it is as you just had 3 days and you will need to go throw 3 more days to get towards the end of the week.

I just realised that I completely misinterpreted how time zones work and I had a giggle to myself about that, however that brings up the question of why you would bring up Thursday when its not the first day of March?

Okay, if we can’t agree that December 20th is later in the calendar year than December 14th, we can’t have a worthwhile discussion.

Late and later are not the same word.

Because you said March was at the very end of the week. Which that implies that it’s Sunday as you know that at the very end of the week.

But Friday isn’t the end of the week as you will need to go at least two more days to be at the very end of the week

1. Sunday is the first day of the week, not the last, 2. I meant end as in the later part of the week, not the last day, and 3. that still doesn’t explain how Thursday enters into the equation.

Well where I come from we class Sunday as the last day of the week.

There for that puts Thursday in the middle of the week rather putting at place number 5.

fake… they don’t know how J16 POWERFUL

1 Like

4fc14cbb844b1c325ea7108f4a9aa09
It looks convincing.

4 Likes

Nothing for the UK?

1 Like

Thats interesting

Type 90 premium mentioned in this one too interesting

Spoiler

1 Like

That’s only part of it, not even leaking the air force and navy

1 Like

and that 04 from the Chinese dude but I’m not buying into these copy cats.

*Translated
bandicam 2024-02-19 01-13-42-321

bandicam 2024-02-19 01-13-59-979

2 Likes

it has f4f ice so im happy