Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Personally, I hope LIFT/light attack aircraft BAE Hawk 120 (SAAF) & BAE Hawk 127 (RAAF) for UK tree and would be better BAE Hawk (CT-155 Hawk) from RCAF

I don’t know Hawk 132 (IAF) from HAL armed infrared Air-to-Air Missile in live serviced ?

The lastest leak ?

There’s possibility that gajin could add 4+ gen fighter aircraft with AESA radar after introduced aviation rank IX 4 or 5 years but not near the future

I wondering F3 from ITA & UK

The ultimate Israel F-16 and very good lightweight Multirole fighter for Israel tech tree in the future

T-80BVM (2022) like T-80BVM from RU tech tree but addition new APFSDS ?

MiG-29S 9-13S airframe lighter MiG-29SMT 9-17 & 9-19 ?

What’s MiG-34 ?

this is most likely entirely fake lol.

7 Likes

I sure dont hope so. Japan really needs something unique. They only have gotten C&P for a few years now.
Despite some models being slightly unique (type-16 and type-10’s) - getting some actual unique models wouldnt hurt.
Now it feels like i’m playing the same thing over and over again with Japan, eventhough, they so many unique vehicles left to offer.

Dont forget about the Leopald

1 Like

It shouldn’t have been on the table after 2014 to be completely honest.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p
It’s been three years since Israel was announced (and then shortly added(19 October 2021)).
When will we seen another new independ playable nation?

1 Like

you know he isn’t going to tell you right

2 Likes

I know, but he can give slight hints, or just completely deny it.

I mean it’s pretty obvious that a new nation is coming via the roadmap tease.

Hence why the new nation bonuses was planned for the October update.
and now the second update of the year as if it need room for the CBT pack this update.

Don’t listen to the nay sayers about not getting a new tt as what I’ve seen they don’t know how all of the stuff works

2 Likes

just the quation what it’ll be

1 Like

I think we will see a LT for Israel in this update. Rank VI or VII, in the new line.

Czecho-Polish combo is the safest bet.

Though I wouldn’t rule out India but with how close the air event is I doubt it

1 Like

Hoping for something interesting in upcoming boat blog.
(Unlikely I know, but I’d love more ships of this era to go along with the Elbing)

I suspect they can carry it and just don’t there’s no need, but they train in them, you’d think they also train for weapons drops. Then again it would be just like the UK to have an aircraft exclusively wired for training rather than cross it with a light attack role.

2 Likes

I’d welcome more dreadnoughts, just nothing woefully unbalanced. IMO though no more dreadnoughts until every nation has a 7.0 BB it’s a bit ridiculous that some nations have several whilst some have none or just 1.

Fake fake and fake

It can’t even get what few vehicles I do know are coming right

i hope the Chinese lists are correct because I’m fiending for some f4f ice.

Considering all the Hawk 100 seem to be built just for the nation it’s being exported to so it would be whatever Canada requested for the Hawk 155.

But trying to find arment specks is impossible as all I get is the Hwak T1A and its weapon loadout.

1 Like

what “Chinese” list had the F-4 ICE?