Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Exactly, I for one would love to see a SK subtree in japan as both countries lack options and they complement each other nicely. I’ve met several SK players who are just happy to see their country’s vehicles in game regardless of where they’re placed.

gaijin would probably get the most hard DDOS attack ever seen due to the ammount of people that are really sensitive in that theme specially since its quite recent and the wound its still there

3 Likes

There are some pointers that they may be getting ready to do just this, all the foldering, end of the T-80 research tree coming coming to a end, the Ukrainian statcard being found in the files all within the same timeframe. Hm idk

Very unlikely

Look at the money sunborn made in 18-19, Korean players played a role keeping a Chinese game company up in its recessions.
Gaijin will care. Korea is one of the highest revenue zones for video games, and doesnt matter what sacrifices will be made - money will roll much more for an independent Korean tree.

not really believe me this happened with other games before and as i said the wound its fresh it would be cheeky to put ukraine as a USSR subtree

1 Like

I studied in South Korea between 2017 and 2021. I consider the people who can play video games and are rich enough to pay money tends to have a rather dislike to Japan. Not enough to spark major hatred but enough to be not happy when Japan is and China is not involved as a subject of the discussion.

I could very much see negative attention leading to a dip in income for Gaijin. After all their bigger spenders are mostly located in wealthier nations. A lot of which are located in europe and north america, which would have quite an opinion on this.

You’re just blowing it way out of proportion and making it out to be more than it is. I’ve noticed that’s something this community seems to do a lot and after it happens, you hear nothing about it after.

3 blue stripes, so yes. In fact.

1 Like

But it should be able to use live weapons

1 Like

I mean the UK’S T1A has been armed with live weapons over a

Hawk 155(part of the hawk 100 line) that has never seen live weapons.

i tend to think what would be the worst that can happen in case it does happen

Adding weapons to it shouldn’t be a issue since we have Yak141 in game with unhistorical stuff

1 Like

That’s when you enable cloudflare 🤣

its called paranoia lol

1 Like

As soon as they decide to release them. There 's two that we have reason to expect specifically, the Denel SuperHind and the Westland Wessex HU.5 - both have been mentioned to be in the plans in Q&A 's. The latter even had it 's model leaked in 2.7.0.55:

( 2.7.0.55 new - Album on Imgur )

Along w/ the Viggen D perhaps:

Seems possible, it 's one of the most unique amongst the Indian Jag variants. Plus w/ the air-launch Exocet and the radar for the SH 37 Viggen in the files, it would not be unexpected for more aircraft w/ this kind of armament to be in the plans.

Probably when ships w/ missile-primary armaments are being added more regularly. Which could be anytime, as soon as the upcoming maybe.

2 Likes

Get it in the form as the one King Charles flew as well

1 Like

Tho if you want trainers from Canada with weapons there is the:

CT-133 Mk 3AT Silver Star.

CT-114 Tutor which has 3 versions that could come:

CL-41G - RCAF version. I found photos of it with RCAF marking(most likely under prototype) but it was never fully adopted.

CL-41G “Tebuan” Malayan version put in service.

I’d need to double check this on but:

CL-41R has the nose of a CF-104 to use the CF- 104/F-104G rader and avionics

yes

5 Likes