Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I’m just begging to grind Japan only nation I need to do and want to do that juicy 4 Second reload.

1 Like

u can already do that lol, i mean there is 2 premiums now to form a line up already, a line up is better then 1 single vehicle in the first place

I actually do think the I.Ae. 27 should be added to the French tree as a tier V premium.

1 Like

Just buy the Type 74 and Type 16?

I forgot that one actually. Nice.
Imagine if Tank and Dewoitine had designed a plane together.

1 Like

Why spend a ton on tier 6 premiums when you cannot reach tier 8 just wait for a tier 7 and go to the top plus not interested in them tier 6s anyways

rank 8 japan has a total of 2 vehicles, they can be easily researched trough researching the tier 7 vehicles and spading them, which u gotta do either way

Because it was never meant to be real lol. It was from a reddit post asking what people thought about an update containing these vehicles.

2 Likes

I know but what’s the point buying a tier 6 premium at full price when you can just wait until next patch to see if there’s a better tier 7 one I don’t want to play another wheeled vehicle for a premium or that awful type 74 (g)

1 Like

Wait for the centauro 2 alternatively, 4 sec reload but on wheels and we know wheels > tracked

1 Like

wait until either of the boxer rct 120 versions lol, will be even stronger

But will it be as cool as a leclerc turret?
Already passed to the devs btw

7 Likes

that ones looks so ugly, but yeah the boxer looks even cooler

Pretty.

1 Like

That’s a good wheeled vehicle just tired of playing the same vehicles just on another tree at least Japan is some what unique.

I was thinking about buying Type 16 (I am at 8.7 currently in the tech tree), but decided that it isn’t a good idea to buy 9.3 wheeled vehicle with M735 which will constantly fight premium 10.0-10.3 spam of bigger nations. Idk if 9.0 lineup will suck less though.

1 Like

That’s why I’m not doing it even when it was on sale people have said just use it as a second vehicle if the Type 90 premium is a thing but I’ll just use backups until I get to 11.0 vehicles as I’m not a bad player so getting like 6 to 12 kill a game isn’t to hard when 11.0 is down tier heaven I’ve been waiting for something good for Japan for a good year now and I’m tired of waiting just to see the 90th premium to come out for a major nation I NEEEEEEEED IT

1 Like

Its okay i played plenty of matches in the TTD and did not puke to how ugly it looks, considering its the mbt i got the highest KD in, it seems like gaijin just doesnt want me to enjoy vehicles that I find asthetically pleasing. I am doing better in the ariete amv than the CR3 for some reason bruh

1 Like

If you’d grown up a year ago and just bought the Type 74G on sale you’d have the Type 10 by now. Just saying.

As I’ve said again I’m not interested in playing vehicles that are ass I don’t enjoy playing the same vehicles for grinding you go play the same stuff over and over and see if you have the will to live I play how I want to play and it works there’s nobody in this world that could convince me otherwise.

Only nation I have left to play is Japan and honestly after playing all them nations I cannot take another one playing the exact same vehicles.