Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I never said it means anything, just that it would make sense.

1 Like

Yeah, but the absolutely latest it should have come was September.

Plot twist: gaijin give Sweden the Strv 141 after some digging, claiming that there is indeed a prototype, and its main gun gets 800 pen with the autocannon getting the slpprj m/01

American premium Su-27 then as well?
pretty please

Yea the two goes hand in hand almost as if it’s a market ploy ;)

Tease out a new thing for months and only for it to be locked behind something that’s the gaijin way

1 Like

Ukrainian camo paint job with no guns or radar? Sure. :)

9.3 premium lol

1 Like

9.3 with R-73s? Are you sure about that?

It’s a joke lol

I am well aware.

1 Like

How about F14D with AMRAAMs i feel like that would be balanced and we come full circle

If it doesnt have HMD, then it would only be 12.3. Might be kinda OP :P

don’t think it would but would have a better radar among other things

Give me all of them.

For that sake lets chuck in the D.3801 and D.3802 too.

2 Likes

Also D.530, D.551 and D.552 while we are at it.

2 Likes

Add on the Grognard, VG 90, Br.1001, SE.212 and Espadon too please.

2 Likes

Very ambitious I like it.

Can we add FW-183, FMA I.Ae. 33, Hindustan Aeronautics HF 24 as well as Messerschmitt P.1101 as well in the name of Franco-German friendship?

1 Like

That’s would mean that it defacto feels like a T-90A in terms of mobility. If it was at a be of 10.3, it would be decent for an MBT

Luckily I’m wanting to grind to top tier Japan but there’s 0 premiums I want other than a tier 7 I’m hoping this patch they actually give something to the minor nations instead of giving the major nation their 60th top tier premium.

2 Likes

every nation will get new tier 7 premiums and you can sure believe either germany or russia will get one this patch as a center piece to make money lol