Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

so you are for leopard modifications to be added to germany?

1 Like

If they have nothing to do with any nation or sub nation in game that isn’t Germany, yes. I really have no idea why you even think it necessary to ask that question when I have made it painfully obvious what the answer is.

2 Likes

eh less angle and looking off and more just a barebones product as it very well couldve been prototype #1

1 Like

Anything at all yet?

Nothing for certain other than the JAS39C for Sweden.

1 Like

just making sure, because commonwealth for Uk aint realy counting, when they just speaking broadly and have shown that canadian and australian ones get added where they fit the best, the only leopard that has relation to an existing tree outside of germany would be the leopard 2a7hu for hungary (italy) then

Its a weekend we wont know anything untill probably monday lunchtime when were expecting the devblog season to start

Something we should have probably had in the first place. Just gotta grind it out anyway.

Yes, and the HU should indeed go to the Hungarian sub tree. If Canada is added as a sub nation to Britain without a sub tree (so the vehicles are spread across the lines rather than having its own line), then the Canadian Leopards should go there, however as things stand, they should go to Germany.

How many times do we have to keep telling you this old man!?!?!?

Not going to rehash the argument. Our positions are well documented. Iranian Premium F-14 in the Soviet tree go WOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

the question is if they will even do that, didnt they end up adding HMD etc after the debacle, to the swedish one which made them pretty much equal in the first place. Only amraams woiuld make a new grippen necesary, but that could happen in the 2nd update of the year

and the roadmap stuff

I’m not saying that your wanting it to be in the Soviet tree is a problem. I am saying that it being in the American tree is not a problem, unlike what you would like to believe.

1 Like

;) I know what you meant

Unless they reworked the Gripen A so it was a little lower, but I seriosuly doubt that. There are minor upgrades for the C over the A but not enough to warrant being at any different BR

Their reasoning for the HMD was that the A was upgraded over its lifetime. Adding the C with AMRAAMs in the first update would make sense, especially since the increased rewards for new nations are coming in the second update, and a new nations air tree coming that update to go along with it would make sense, and also there’s going to be a tutorial for ARH missiles in the first update.

yeah thats why adding the C doesnt make sense anymore without amraams

Unless they werent planning to, but were forced to just because of the backlash. This is why an “Early” Gripen A should have come in September. then the C could have come AMRAAM-less with Britain in Decemeber. But by the state of the Gripen. Its clear they were prioritising other nations over the Gripen.

1 Like

doesnt mean anything

doesnt necesarily mean anything either

if we get fox 3, we were said first or second update in the year

A JAS39A with only RB74s could have come as early as Sky Guardians, but here we are.

1 Like