Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Did no one else notice the AH-1J (IRIAA)? Could that be the new nation? Would be the first Iranian vehicle in the game I believe.

Its actually the end for most countries I believe

1 Like

Wait until they get Norwegian stuff, another 2-3 122’s and other CV90’s.

Maybe Strv 123 (said to be L2A6 or A7 with latest packages) and some more IFVs

I am not saying it has never been used as in combat ways, i am saying about modernisation programms.

T-80UE-1 has taken combat in a war.
It was about a one batalion in 4th Guards tank division.

1 Like

doesnt exist, planned to be produced in like 3 years lol

You mean… Like the Challenger 3?

Ah but that isn’t being produced, it’s being cannibalized and “upcycled” ;)

1 Like

Chunks are new though, but yeah, its not entirely from scratch. Still. Technically a tank that hasnt properly been started being produced yet and not meant to properly enter service until 2030

1 Like

I want an Iranian F-14, but there is no Iranian F-14 in the game yet.

2 Likes

i want it too it would be funny to see a f14 with R27s

And the Sedjil ;). Would be a massive letdown for it to be in the US tree though, hopefully they send that bad boy on over to a different tree.

2 Likes

the tech demonstrator does exist, doesnt it?, but otherwise like the challenger 3 yeah

Yeah it does but the TD was literally a Challenger 2 with a modified turret. The first true prototype does exist now as of last month iirc.

Yeah, kinda the point, we got the TD because the actual Challenger 3 doesnt exist yet. It only a few weeks ago got its first proper tiral. :D

I don’t think its finished though, it needs a paintjob firstly and it would appear the outer shell needs finishing

Oh yeah i’d expect the final CR3 to look pretty different to the first prototype we saw.

1 Like

I hope so perhaps it was the angle but it looked off.

No, an American modified jet being in the American tree is never a let down.