Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Again you are missing the point these people will only buy that one 70 quid aircraft only that one time.

Then done especially if they are mains while a new nation would be over multiple rank ect

and how would that make people pay differently then a new sub tree?, people need to research trough the whole lineeither way, if they add a new top tier premium for that sub tree on top, people will buy them alone to have a better line up etc

Gaijin: no re.2006 despite there is literally a prototype
Sweden: we have inquired a few axis sympathizers in the 1950s who have mental issues and they claim Germany has secret weapons
Gaijin: Sweden will get a nazi flying saucer next update, it was believed that a group of wehrmacht officers defected in the last days of war and drove the saucer to Sweden where it was disassembled, hence its Swedish :)

3 Likes

I’m on about when we are done with all the sub trees. as you can’t add more than 5 lines and keep adding rank 7 premiums to every nation as people would get annoyed.

We’ve seen this with the new abrams

1 Like

lights, tank destroyers hell spaas are all possible, all would be bought instantly. doesnt need to be only mbts. Making a possible premium line up encourages new players even more to just straight up buy the whole set

I mean look at russias infamous 10.0 wallet warrior line up, its as popular as it is, because u can instantly buy the whole line up

Germany will subsequently get a weaker equivalent.

Germany suffers.

I mean even buying that whole set so let’s say 70 + 70 + 50 = 190 round it up to 200 for simples.

Say gaijin needs to commission a new tank that props 200 to 4 quid.

Now that’s jus for that tank now you need to pay for not only the devs but also marketing and the higher ups.

Each person props cost around 28K per year in Hungary for a software engineers.

One person just touches that commission alone never mind a dev or hundreds of them.

again, how would a new nation improve that? you still didnt answer that in any way

Because this will add new premiums in all ranks in all area not just one set at top tier…

and there for covers the books for the devs as well

u say that under the premise, that gajin wont add lower tier premiums in existing nations either. Look at the freaking K9 vidar, best example of a lower tier vehicle selling like hotcakes, besides that even if a new nation gets added, a lot people wouldnt even bother getting the lower premiums and just get the more expensive ones, because its useable for the whole tree

Let’s put it simple more simple

would you rather have a new nation or those rubbish deals

again, sub nation do the exact same as “new nations”

I’m talking about when we have no room for more sub trees for all nations I’ve already said this

can always add new pages like blue water /coastel, there is a long time to go, until that becomes an issue, many nations still can get a sub tree

1 Like

That I agree with as then sub trees can add more but not be totally mess up the parent nation

my opinion best solution, the whole 5 line thing is a non issue, helis already gave the technique to research different pages
And a “new nation” has the whole support of an existing completed nation, no more spaa problem or lights , because those can be supplemented by a whole other tree

2 Likes

Yea true

though I’m surprised about our self by not swearing nor insulting each other drawing that lol.
Nor leaked anything ether hehe

This is 100% fact. The 5 lines thing was always used as a cheap excuse not to listen to us.

T-80UD is soviet tank, T-80UD Bereza however is an Ukrainian modification of it with newly designed turret.

Czechoslovakia + Poland would be better, with Yugoslavia being an independent tree preferably

2 Likes