Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Israel needs to be fleshed out in its own right tbh as much as japan needs a sub tree to flood more tanks in the mid and late tiers…

People say we don’t need new nations but yet

Israel (Not a proper nation) was almost 3 years ago

And Sweden our last proper nation was 4 years, 1 months ago

In gaming terms that a long time

1 Like

and now add sub nations, as new nations and it aint that long since the last one

Why do we need a new nation simply based on time alone?, theres plenty of content to be added for the existing nations without the need for a entire new tech tree.

Again how many can we do ?

Japan, Israel & China that it one update each over three years.

this would make Israel over a decade old before we get a new one

Tbh sub nations seem so much of a better addition then another nation gaijin gives little to. I mean look at israel you gotta admit the varied amount of unique stuff or interesting stuff in it is pretty … lackluster

and what would be wrong with that?
I would say the addition of finland, SA and hungary are new nations for war thunder arent they

Again people think the devs are this new kind of ai that doesn’t need sleep or food.
and no one is going to buy content they don’t like just because a new nation isn’t going to be added.

So tell me how will the dev earn that money if people buy the stuff they don’t want as they already have something better in the one tree they are currently playing

New nations aren’t needed, it’s going to end with massive amounts of C&P like China or Israel.

so you mean sth like the new rank 7 premiums, making research even faster? and then buying ge to skip the annoying modification?

So how will the game survive with Russia vs US ?

1 Like

how would new nations change that lol?
Besides that, sub trees act the exact same as your so called “new nations”

2 Likes

i can assure you the devs earnt plenty of money without introducing new nations for years before. especially in the early days.

So tell me a person willing to pay £70

Rather than the 30

u are describing way to many people, there is a lot people that actualy do that

i mean just look at the introduction of rank 7 air premiums

that wouldn’t be my first guess tbh

There still a lot of tech to be added for current nations, i don’t see how, for example, something like Yugoslavia + Poland (URSS 2.0) or India + Pakistan (URSS + China 2.0) could add value to the game.

1 Like

me

3 Likes

I’d argue india is basically confirmed to not come as its been branched under the CW for UK.

2 Likes