Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I never said that what I say will be taken into account by Gaijin.

1 Like

Again, gonna repeat myself, did you even bother looking trough the suggestion, when its way more then 2-3

I did, and both of you are wrong.

1 Like

Realy? i count in total 22 aircraft that look like a great addition to germany

1 Like

Question sir, by any chance are you well versed in Merkava history, and know if any late Mk.2 variants has upgraded sights? (The BR gap in the Tech tree is ludicrous. If I recall (from my light research) there were LIC variants as well.)

If I was to guess they aren’t going to be just a bit better, I totally could be wrong, but will or should even the 120A be better in all aspects then a 54C excluding max range.

I’m sure many have had the situation where they avoided 54’s…but ever notice how often at least I find even when I notch them and sometimes they are closer sometimes their aways away but it still seems like they are tracking! Now imagine if they had 10 more G’s of pull and better guidance…and fired from 30-20km instead of 60-50km.

I definitely hope they are not just meh :/ I imagine there will be a decent amount of push back if they are dog water!

Are you talking about German or German-used aircraft? If not, you are wrong, and if so, why are you arguing with me?

Yep, They should be good, I hope they are good, just fear they are going to be “dog water”

Argentinian, thats what we talked about

Foreign additions in general are what were being talked about, and, once again, GERMANY HAS OPTIONS OUTSIDE OF FOREIGN VEHICLES.

So you prefer sketchy trialed vehicles, that even more people hate? And which suprise in case of german wouldnt even have access to amraam

I prefer German and German used vehicles over foreign ones. There is no need to word it other than that. Also, I’m not specifically referring to trialed vehicles, as there are non-trialed options, also, like pre-production Typhoons.

Which have been hardly denied by smin as well for being to advanced

Completely irrelevant, since, O N C E A G A I N, I am referring to what Gaijin S H O U L D do, not what Gaijin W I L L do.

1 Like

Everything gajin showed so far, ends with germany getting a foreign solution.
Happy we agree then

You are about as much a tasty crayon as Razor.

Speaking of hehe

What? Germany doesn’t need anything foreign.
They never needed anything foreign.
They have no gaps and won’t have gaps either.
F-4F ICE will easily hold people over until Typhoon.
Just as F-16C with AMRAAMs will hold people over until F-15C MSIP.

F-4F ICE is an amazing aircraft, it just can’t dogfight. But with a boom-zoom BVR meta the dogfight portion doesn’t matter as much.

There we go, Razor’s back with thinking the F-4F ICE is as good as the MiG-29SMT.

7 Likes

Well won’t be for long that is 😂