Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Just need to throw in Canadian CF-18 and Australian (Trialed) KF-41 as well

4 Likes

I would lead for a Mig 29K hehe god I want them tears

Dont forget canadian leopard

2 Likes

I would very much love to get the redback

2 Likes

Oh yeah, defo need that. Indian Pantsir too

1 Like

But yea three Indian vehicles not even 6 months apart is really really seems sus to me

1 Like

3?

T-90 (SQV)
Jaguar (Event)

What was the third?

Vickers premium tank

1 Like

The 8.0 tank I forgot it’s name

Oh the Vijayanta?

Didnt that replace something though?

Something like the vijidijaijvan

Yeah what @Morvran said

Glad to see the Indian Jaguar finally make it 's appearance, I’ve had it in the back of my mind ever since it showed up in the Shooting Range, by gaijin entertainment a while ago.

I don’t think they’ve ever done a " random modifications freely given to the non-prem event vic " prize before, makes me wonder what other kinds of past-the-coupon prizes they might have planned for the other monthly events later this year.

I’ve seen Smin 's comments abt the Jag IS being similar to the GR.1 already in the tree, so it 's not likely to have the upgrades from the DARIN programs. But we’ll have to wait for the devblog next week to hear any specifics anyway.

The obvious photoshop retouching artifacts didn’t give it away ?

3 Likes

No that was a fake copium the Russian main made up

Though again. I look at it more like a British Export and not because its Indian. Just happens to be Indian because they bought a lot of our export stuff.

tell me buddy, what do you have in mind?

I thought I had but yea seems I was right to hope forthe air reward news this week

perhaps the new event format hides something behind.

tell me some crazy theory!!

I understood that you are thinking of a commonwealth subTT for the UK?

Hadn’t they denied it?

@Smin1080p would like to clarify: are we getting the Agave radar nose on the Jaguar IS or just the regular optical camera nose?

Well there isn’t anymore room for a line hence I said sub nation rather than tree.

But I do think gaijin has something planned for India though
Perhaps an Indian line after the Vickers ?