Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

they say if you dig deep enough you will always find what your looking for…

I hate those AI made avatars. Is it really so hard for them after milking so much cash from the ultra top prems and those top tier only events to hire one decent artist?

2 Likes

Just realised that JH-7 was upside down. I mistook the cockpit for additional inlet

2 Likes

I cant really be bothered if there are human editing involved, cant tell the difference anyways. Eugen Esmonde was an absolute disaster on the other hand.

Still that guy doesn’t look South Asian. So there’s no need to get triggered. As a south asian myself I can confidently say that guy doesn’t look like Indian/Pakistani

Oh well then

I just hope to see a J10A this update

1 Like

In the future I might expect another multirole fighter aircraft with active radar MRAAM (12.7 ~ 13.0) to first line under JAS39C Gripen (SAAF) but before Eurofighter Typhoon (RAF) early variants and Dassault Rafale (IAF)

Because none of our Jags got their Magic 2 :<

1 Like

The Israel F-16 final form

F-16C Block 50 late or F-16CM Block 50 from USAF fitted AN/APG-68(V)9 radar like F-16I Sufa and F-16C/D Block 50/52+

2 Likes

Dude like France has got two event aircraft and one is a Jag with the other not been 2+ months old yet.

Tell me when Britain has last had an event aircraft at top tier

Maybe they didn’t include markings so people won’t get political?? Oh well…

Italian one is also wrong in many places. Like a weird mix of Italian and British naval uniform.

Does anyone even historicaly check those before release? Is it that hard to make research?

1 Like

Hehe it’s the bitter truth

1 Like

Looks like gaijin found a way to cheap out

1 Like

Lol now you will get accused of harassment and will get blocked hehe.

need a baguette with the ban(joking)

2 Likes

And none of the British Jags got their 9Ls its done for balance

2 Likes

Wait who are you? sus

i am RazerVon