Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Noooooo what makes you say that, the T80 mobility, the T80 armour or the superior to DM53 L55A1 pen or maybe even all 3 at 10.0

1 Like

Which sounds fair, until you realize that Chinese vehicle were almost always the target, when they do appear.
A-10 Trailer
Sons of Atilla trailer
Art by Russian warthunder facebook, it received extreme backlash and was subsequently taken down:
IMG_20240215_171122

Edit: in APEX Predators as well
The only 2 exceptions in the recent 2 years are the PLZ83 in Kings of Battle teaser and J-8F in La Royale teaser.

4 Likes

I say again, the T-90 Bhishma should’ve been the rare event vehicle

Why though? Chinese are winning here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 Likes

Everyone gets their fair share of getting bonked, even Russia has to and F for Sergey. Yet it is worryingly rare for something from China to appear and to not explode violently.

2 Likes

poor Sergey

What did I miss? Any leak? Dev blog?

This new Indian aircraft is still 45,000,But I’m at work💀

Jaguar IS event vehicle for UK with Magic II AAMs and GBUs

1 Like

Too many tasks?

THIS IS YOUR JOB, PILOT!

1 Like

If you do 15K high to top tier that will get you the 45K in sim apparently

Looks like india is staying in UK. So we can expect rafale for UK

1 Like

Give it before france gets it 😁

I doubt it to be honest as Rafale will co-incide with the EF typhoon and imo theres no need for UK to have Both of the best of Euro Delta canards.

1 Like

Quick lets discuss about French vehicles to Britain before hyrikul gets here

I mean its based off an Israeli design but thats based off a French one, and I mean the Atlas cheetah

France can get EFT as well.

France has already got not only another event Jag but also a Mirage 2000 which I don’t get why that French dude was having a thing over this jag.

All because it has Magic 2

No reason to imo as it would just make take away from both TT’s.

1 Like

Additionally, gaijin does tends to make sure its the IRL enemies. Nobody gives a crap if its a leclerc or ariete popping open a VT-4, but Indian or Taiwanese? Another topic.

2 Likes

LCA is also very good