Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Well… although there may be some exceptions, it is not the rule. I don’t think there is one chaparral better than another, since there is a BR system for matching vehicles. American chaparral is probably more dominant than Israeli chaparral, in their respective BRs (same analysis for any other case).

1 Like

Yeah, smin confirmed that earlier with the “More CommonWealth vehicles are planned for the UK tree”

3 Likes

I mean that could literally be anything tbh

Indian Gnat next?

1 Like

2A4 plz

1 Like

would honestly welcome that

even tho my britis ground is stuck just after WWII

1 Like

Again, not totally guranteed. A Jag is a French/British aircraft and I think India acquired them from Britain. At least initially.

The Indian Jag would somewhat fit on Britian even without the Commonwealth thing

1 Like

and France already has an Event Jag

1 Like

ughffff, what a question…
It’s like putting a child in a candy store and asking them to pick just one lol

Probably variant B or C of the Pucara, if I had to choose just one.

1 Like

I think they will be 45k regardless of BR. Unless they have stated elsewhere otherwise

thats the fun part, these are just warmups for the 60k event score events!

its based on rank not BR

1 Like

IS7/E100 difficulty Events coming back then

I’m pretty sure there was stated somewhere that it all depends on the rank of the prize and that lower ranks are possible too.

i was joking :p

First were from BAE, then made under license but using the British spec equipment. Obviously ordinance has varied.

1 Like

If it was a PLAAF shooting down a USAF plane everyone, will be quiet, but now you just make a peep out of it. It is just just plash art, no use to be angry at it.

3 Likes

Personally when it comes to the dogfight pilot I think gaijin missed a good chance to make the pilot Indian. Oh well.

While my hopes were high for the Tigershark, I’ll likely be looking into acquiring this. Always kinda wanted a Jag, but never had the time to grind Britain or France

nah man, 292’s a bit overpowered at its current BR

1 Like