Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Lower ones are gunna have the same event score I think.

But at least with aircraft its like an hour or 2 every other day in SB

Not as cool as floatting Sherman.

Résumé

10 Likes

how?

looks like a nice coastal boat

2 Likes

you get a nice Multiplyer and mission score in sim is relatively high compared the Arcade and Realistic

That would be sad and i hope not.

They excuse the heavy score by “it’s top tier”, so if they end doing the same for low rank event stuff, i’m not gonna grind event at all and just full stop them.

And i just would be sad at every event to know i’m never gonna have this stuff.

I can understand why tanks like the TAM are in the german tech tree,
but a austrian made tank with a french turret used by Argentina in the german TT is weird

Yes! Gib ples

SB has a 3x score multiplier (unless its been nerfed) . Aircraft like the Buc S2 can easily gen around 1k+ score per sortie using 28x 540s. So its just however long it takes to do about 15 sorties in the Buc. (for the record, I do also RTB)

Thats just the impresson ive gotten so far. Especially with only 1 vehicle to farm each time. I dont think any of the lower BR stuff was less than 40k in previous events. Though I could be wrong

1 Like

I wonder if they just changed their event Strategy entirely, going from big events a few times a year to almost constant smaller events

Since im interested in picking Jaguar up…i guess its time time to dust off my SB controls 🤣

Yea time to play the Israeli skyhawks again in sim : D

1 Like

Yeah :D My normal gamemode anyway, so even if the multiplier is nerfed, how I farm it wont change.

Still would use a mud-mover like the buc, jag or Tornado and you have the AFs to hit so you never have to compete for ground targets like you do in ARB.

And you can almost always get to the target as its easier to evade the enemy team

2 Likes

If we wanted to keep producer’s vehicles the best, some nations would have only a few vehicles before early 2000s.
Germany with F-4F ICE and Sabres and F-104G; Israel with Magachs and Centurions; Italy with Leopard 1A5, Starfighters and AV-8B+; UK with Phantoms; Japan with F-16AJ, F-4EJ Kai and F-15J; and even US with their AV-8’s. And that’s probably not all…

People need to realize that it’s normal for smaller nations to upgrade the stuff the bigger nations already found obsolete. Same goes with existence of non-foreign vehicles in other nations. That’s just the way things are and we can’t change that.

5 Likes

F4F-ICE in US tree would be such an insult

however an F4E Peace Ikarus could be added to the US

why the US? The Greeks had help from the Germans making the Peace Ikarus
(especially since Peace Ikarus is essentially the ICE program anyway)

2 Likes

This is the type of information that brings peace to these forums. Given the increasingly frequent circumstances regarding discussions between national TT and subTT, it is healthy for the community to know these things. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, can we expect any Argentine aircraft for the German TT in the future? Or will Argentine vehicles only be limited to the ground?

8 Likes

I guess India home is in Britain the same as Argentina is in Germany

3 Likes

which Argentine Aircraft would you like to see?