Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Only 20, pfft ! I have at least 3 more !

British Su-25BM then

lovely addition I think, gotta save up for the event then

i was talking with the rewamp of split BRs for planes, so i think planes like Jaguar gonna have a lower BR for A2A, and an higher BR for ground game.

Yeah, was hoping to ignore the events for a good long while after the HMS renown and Mirage 2k. But straight back into another grind. At least I can do this really easily in SB

1.3x in sim: hello :D

yes I know, but I was just adding that I think this’ll be a high BR Jag

lol, i got a bad vehicle out the dragon boxes, sold it and then bought HMS Renown :)

what did you get?

Another problem actually is the focus is too much on modern time.

Hope we go back on some lower/middle BRs (reserve to ~ 7.0)

Ive finally spaded it and its a lot better. Though they relaly need to finish it at some point

the fokker i think

I dont mind that actually. There are a few older aircraft id like to see. But I like the QoL stuff that comes from the higher BRs. Id love the Tornado Gr4 soonish.

1 Like

good point, the missing low/midrank event vehicles in the last 2? 3? big events made me sad, those were always the best ones

1 Like

with split rank stuff just like the GR.4 would be really nice

Now what i wonder is how :

*Rank (% research/money)
*Repair cost

gonna work for vehicle with 2 BRs.

much easier to balance as well. Even if it gets heavily nerfed and limited quantity of Brimstones. Its gunna be quite high BRed. But how do you balance it in air with the only AAMs choice being 9Ls or ASRAAM.

At least now that isnt something htat needs to be considered. Can have as high a BR as they want in GRB without it being DOA in any air mode

same way as with arcade brs i suppose

A floating GRAD battery

Spoiler

probably based on Air BR, if they already know how they’ll do thag

I’m never gonna have time to play these event things, specially if they are for top tier and requier to stop living life for grinding.

I really want to go back on easy-to-get funny older vehicle ^^
Even better if it’s meme vehicle and not powerfull/know ones.

1 Like