Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Show me where i say i’m a good player?

1 Like

Perhaps with the split BRs, that can change a bit. Id not want the jaguar Gr1A any higher than 10.3 for GRB because our entire GRB line-up is 10.3. But It could get 9ls and go to 10.7/11.0 but keep that 10.3 BR for ground. Same could be said for the French Jags. Though if this event is any indicator. I can see a round of late Jags for the TT as well this year

2 Likes

I just get triggered by players deliberately saying dumb shit.

2 Likes

That’s your opinion.

I’m gonna put it somewhere.

Split BR could make some really big change in a lot of planes yep, gonna make them really more balanced, that’s what i hope.

(or it’s gonna be broken first months the time they found the good BR for each)

2 Likes

Nice to see the Indian Jaguar as a fan of the planes myself, however its harsh to see 45k per tick on it, I know as the dev said on the blog “rank VII” but old rank VIIs were 40k like the German tornado which is now a rank VIII?

Gaijin please stop doing 45k per tick, 40k was enough for the top vehicles.

Hope we will see more Indian planes in the future, especially the domestic developments.

Any unique anti ground weapons on this Jaguar too? Or we looking at same old?

3 Likes

I think we can leave Hyrikul alone now, he’s apologised and reevaluated his stance on the Indian Jag, lets put that to bed.

1 Like

Yep, though… the other approach might be to just drop the BR down of the Jags a bit as well in air. Making their current loadouts stronger. Which might be the prefered approach. Either way. THat is going transform the situation of many aircraft

Jags and Tornados can come down in ARB and maybe even the Gr7 can come down a little in GRB (unless it gets some buffs)

hey I wonder if the Jag will have stock Magic 2s or if it’ll be sth like AiM-9Gs stock

For sure not

Looks to be the same as on GR.1A but we will have to wait for the devblog on the Jaguar IS which will come according to smin “sooner to the event start”

Im guessing

No missiles Stock (like the other jags) into Magic 1s and then 2s or Magic 1s stock and then into 2

idk, we’ll see

it only got one cannon so I believe it got to have some missile stock

Looks like Gen 2 T-pod. so a notable upgrade over the GR1A in that capacity. But yeah, gunna have to wait till the dev blog

Magic 1 can be down to 10.0 since China have a premium with them here (if not changed since last time i’ve looked at), but not lower, or this gonna be strange.

Or perhaps we gonna see magic lower than 10.0 but doubt it’s gonna be a things, we need a lot of decompression for that.

Yeah, the Jag Gr1 and Gr1A go Canons to 9Gs. with only one missile there is no choice for a stock missile. So im guessing Magic 1s into 2s.

So how come I got 20 online friends ?

Just asking

yea I don’t belive this thing will be 10.0, it’ll be higher

it got the good Bombs and some Nice Missile on Overwing Pylons

better targeting pod also suggests it’s a higher BR than the other Jags

11.0 is my guess. Maybe 10.7 if they are feeling really generous, but doubt it with the Magic 2s

i give it 11.0-11.3