Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

that ones nice i guess

10 Likes

Well you can’t since you will be banned lol

1 Like

dont know what u mean

Let’s see:

Japan still has the best M36

Israel has the best M60

China is still the only tree with the M8 Greyhound in the tree.

Italy has the best production M26

Israel has the best M48

Israel has the best M163

Israel has the best Chaparral.

And I have no problem with this, because I’m a normal person that doesn’t go “oh no poor france poor me everyone notice how we suffer” almost everytime a devblog is posted.

Also I’m totally a US main when I have 5 nations all the way up to 11.7 ground.

5 Likes

OK, When currently gaijin confirm commonwealth nations (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa & India) as part of the british tech tree

I guess in the future we might see another 3rd gen, 4th gen & 4+ gen aircraft from Indian to british tech tree in rank VII ~ IX

Are you all really hyped for a C&P Jaguar that will be overtiered and DoA?

2 Likes

You have no problem with this because you are an US main (still your most played nation) and this things not gonna stop your TT be massivly played and loved with addition by Gaijin.

Things like that don’t hurt your TT.

1 Like

Not bad, not bad

Spoiler

Dude like on 1 - 10 how much vitamins have you taken recently ?

1 Like

5 nations all the way to top tier ground on my end. But I’m not suprised you came to that conclusion.

You are clearly the exception to the general “french players are usually very good players” concensus.

2 Likes

Well yes, i never said i was a good player.

And that’s the sad thing, i play stuff that are overBRed (and repair cost) because few people play them good :)

1 Like

I have italy at rank VI ground, France at rank V and Israel at rank VIII ground. I think I have a far better understanding of what suffering vehicles than you will ever have lol.

1 Like

I’m at 6.0 pretty much at every nation in ground and 9.0 in air so I’m going pretty good too

yeah US gets shat on a lot

I can’t wait for naval event)
It will be especially funny to see if the reward is a coastal boat.

When will you show the loadout for this plane?

People complain a lot about “their” nation suffering. However you really start to understand the concept of suffering when you play high/top tier Israel and Italy.

Take top tier Israel for example: " oh you want to scout? Here have this M113 with some sidewinders strapped on the back."

4 Likes

na i think india should gets its own tree

1 Like

I mean I can only speak for myself here I say I’m an average but below I don’t pretend to be a good player.

The only way we going a stop is for you to stop I mean god forbid different opinions is allowed in a public forums

Still no dovblegs, i’m going to research the Pantsir and T-90M before the teaser get released >:^[.