Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

So spring update. My predictions are that they add in the a10c for no reason whatsoever.

2 Likes

Its 2 years since wind of change, idk, but its better to get introduced after the br split.

They were one of the first nations to have submarine 's weapons added to the files, the 4in Mk.XXIII deck gun and the Type M Mk II tube-launched mine: ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/lj0oy4/currently_unused_vehicles_loadouts_and_weaponry/ )

Added to the files last year:

Probably related to their answers abt anti-radiation missiles in update " Sky Guardians ", they don’t expect such weapons to have much utility against player-controlled SAM 's. Against static targets( which are not currently available ) they believe there is a possibility for effective use.

8 Likes

It’s not that bad remember when Alex was on ?
We got like to part 3 or 4 with him

Didn’t F-16A block 1 carry aim 9L?

? what was the last one

Benelux tt

4 Likes

I hope

Why are we at X comments without a blog.

1 Like

10312 before Dovbleg #1

I would like it but at the same time, it’s one of those nations that could get my stuff without my flag.

What makes it worse is that it’s the only domestic fighter to be mass-produced. I wouldn’t mind if it was already in the game under my nation’s flag but it’s not right now.

TLDR I want the Tree but they got some vehclies I’d be ticked off if they got it first.

the what

a excel spreadsheet with more unique tanks in it

He is talking about a discord server that they share

wait that just happend to you as well?

1 Like

Just hope gaijin will update the F16MLU’s loadout, gbu,aim9m…

That tree without any 12.3+ plane:
Yeah still 9M for the MLU would be great

1 Like

I don’t understand why gaijin refuse to update the loadout, maybe they forgot it, or just becuase as the first series F16 in WT, it gain too much hate from other nations

Alternatively, gaijin has been planning other jets for the Taiwanese branch. Mirage 2000-5EI could come any time and in the same update with fox3.

I can’t imagine how mad the french will be at that time XD