Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

There is also Draco in that game.

yep

Now that you mention it

There is also a reverse variant of that thing, with the Chaffe Hull and the AMX 13 FL 10 turret.
The FL 10 turret was put on a lot of stuff.

Gaijin
M3Lee FL 10 when ? 🦉

I know that one, the most strange visually :p

FL10 was also put on a boat, that i hope to see coming in a French coastal fleet still lacking

1 Like

The
What?

Which is confusing, Hungarian domestic designs stopped at biplanes and some of them are too bad for the game even for 1.0. Rest of them are imported designs.
If Gaijin wanted Italy to have no good planes, they can state it explicitly. They do know the mains can still win a fight against a fulcrum in a starfighter.

Résumé

It’s fake, saddly.

BTW we have the M4A1 FL10 but we should have 2 more of them, M4A4 FL-10 and M4A2 FL-10 exist. Where TT?

5 Likes

the chance of France getting those kind of stuff is neglectable.
Look at how much unique vehicles they have to offer and compare it to how many they have gotten over the years…

2 Likes

If they add flying tic tacs maybe someone in the Pentagon will leak the specs because they are not happy how it performs.
Disclosure…thanks to WT getting the BR wrong on a UFO.

The Dutch have a flying tic-tac

Spoiler

its a war thunder model actually. Made by a fan.

7 Likes

I am Dutch and I am familiar with that tic tac!
Main gun is like 23mm or something and can work as a pilot operated turret for ground pounding.

1 Like

They prefer to give us test bed of gun like the box amx10M that bring nothing :(

Really would love to have a talk with the people who decide what to add.

1 Like

Well, on 23-09-2023 they added the dutch and belgium vehicle stats background flag to the files… perhaps we will see something soon.

Spoiler

@Smin1080p wink wink

4 Likes

One event vehicle for each, take it or leave it.

Both countries have lots of vehicles id like to see :)

1 Like

I want to see them combined. That would make for a very unique independent TT

Perhaps with a sub-TT in the future.

1 Like

Clearly Belgian Scimitar for UK and Dutch CV90 for Sweden

1 Like

Sweden has the only Dutch airframe in game. Finish colours though.
If i could pick one vehicle for that Dutch statcard flag to be used on…it’d be a Fokker G1. Pretty sure anyone else would agree.
2nd choice would be a Dutch F-104G or F-16A block 1. Both with AIM-9P’s only.

1 Like

The K-2 ship in the German tree is a Dutch hull too, but it is the German conversion that was made after they made after capturing it.

2 Likes

Part 2, electric boogaloo

Damn, part 2 and devblog season is not even on horizon