Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

if gajin changes them once the aim 9l(i) gets introduced they would downgrade them yeah

so there is hope!

Part 2 woooo

1 Like

has there been another leek btw?

Not as far as im aware, Other than fake leak lists. Nothing from the main ones as far as im aware

I think that a new leak would end up here within 0.2 Seconds of its creation.
But I haven’t seen a new one here

Give it a few weeks. Usually there’s one or two soon after the first blodgev.

It’s 2x208 btw on the surcouf :p

But nice to see DOLLAR waiting for it

Bring it on !

1 Like

is he on the forums?

I mean he’s been advocating for surcouf for at least half a year

i was talking about that but i failed the proper link answer…

BTW why my post about a gaijin mistake on French decal posted as USA decal have been flagged…?

That’s what I never understood in eugen universe. The same sites don’t need a radar. They made that really cool in the end of days mod for command and conquer generals. There you need actual radar vehicles to use heavy anti air.

Thst picture is taken from his youtube community tab, i dont know if he is active on the forums.

There have been quite a lot of questionable flags recently, this is probably a case of people going nuh uh its american. Out of interest which decal?

2 Likes

We should probably get static AI radar at top tier, would allow a lot more AA to be added as well as providing something to bomb as a CAS plane or helicopter, once it is destoryed just prevent AA’s that rely on it to stop spawing

would be funny to see it as objective that can be captured and destroyed as alternative way

This one

French motto, French units ( 1er RPIMa), but for USA in WT x)
(perhaps it’s corrected now, dunno)

2 Likes

It has been corrected.

5 Likes

Cool, thanks !

1 Like

it is in armored warfare, as a artillery at tier 10, back when proper artillery was a thing like in world of tanks, but now they have taken the war thunder approach and all arties are direct fire HE launcher’s now

Spoiler

B1 Centauro 155 - Official Armored Warfare Wiki

Somehow it looks like the AMX-M24

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it would be amazing thanks to TWS and lighter airframe