Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Yes yes and yes i agree with this Israel it’s lacking too much stuff at top tier and the chaparral is not Even 10.3 material

1 Like

i love the disparity between 10.0 AAs you have strela (11.0 material), and then shit like the type-93 and chaparrals

Type 93 i’ve found it decent but not really 10.0 material

Why is it that some people would rather have vehicles from foreign nations rather than ones that were trialed by Germany, and thus actually have something to do with it?

The Type 93 is 9.3, as is the American Chaparral, and the Israeli Chaparral is 10.3. None of these are 10.0.

Because Trialed vehicles are not really a can of worms gaijin want to open unless it can be absolutely avoided.

For Germany, a vehicle from a neighbour is more likely than a trialed vehicle.

2 Likes

The Swedish T-80U, AHS, and Mi-28A would like to have a word with you.
Also, you cannot know that.

All 3 were added in 2022. Those are the only 3 examples of Trialed vehicles in the game. There hasnt been any since. Likely due to the backlash/the can of worms created by adding them.

T-80U is a SQV (like almost all T-series tanks added onto other TTs, it was probably just as a way to buff the 11.0 line-up at the time)
Mi-28A is a premium
AHS Im guessing is the only reasonable option sweden had for a 11.3 heli. (its also an easy C&P)

We can reasonably assume though. Because many nations trialed many things. and much of them perhaps would have been good stop-gaps/fillers for many nations this past year or so. But none were added.

It by no means they wont, but also doesnt guarantee they’ll add more in the futue

1 Like

Unless there is an official statement in the future, there is no logical reason to believe that what you are saying is true.
You also bring up gap fillers, and in response to that in particular, I would like to direct your attention to the French ground tree. Gaijin does not care about filling gaps.

Likewise for the reverse. Until they officially state they will consider/take suggestions for trialed vehicles. Which I dont beleive they currently accept (I could be wrong on that) then there is no reason to not believe it.

if a Nation like Germany could get a stop-gap F-16 via Poland or F-18 via Switzerland, then that in my opinion is more likely.

This is not limited to the French tree. South Africa was meant to fill gaps in the British tree and they have yet to fill a single gap except for the 12+ aircraft

1 Like

I never said that it’s limited to France. What is it with people here loving to use strawman arguments?

I was agreeing with your statement. In that this is true for most if not all nations. You really dont need to take it personally if I did not word things clearly

1 Like

Seriously!

I agree that gaijin does not care about gap fillers. another good example is how South Africa was meant to fill gaps, but hasnt filled any gaps in our ground tree.

Happy?

1 Like

You said that trialed vehicles are for filling gaps, which implies that the reason behind there not being any more trialed vehicles is because there aren’t any more gaps. However, there are still plenty. You admitted this, thus contradicting yourself.

No… sigh

Trialed vehicles would be the perfect solution for so many gaps within TTs

but gaijin, like you said, is useless when it comes to filling gaps within TTs, even without trialed vehicles, like adding things from commonwealth nations for Britain.

and yet despite the fact that they could add trialed vehicles, which would almost be entirely C&P. They have left those gaps wide open. Not even adding a single one outside of the 3 for Sweden.

Now we can draw 1 of 3 conclusions from this

1. Gaijin isnt going to add anymore “Trialed” vehicles
  2. Gaijin doesnt care about those gaps
  3. Gaijin is planning on other solutions to fill those gaps. Such as prototypes (which there are many), Sub-TT nations (like maybe Switzerland) or actual vehicles used by that nation.

Im doubting Germany will get an F-16 and quite frankly, we dont need another F-16 nation. But I think F-18 is likely.

There is 2 choices for this. The Swiss F-18 that was actually used by the Swiss and the Swiss have no good home yet in WT. Or add the Trialed version of the F-18.

Out of those 2 options. The more likely to me is the Swiss F-18 as it

A) Actually was put into service
B) Has no where else to go
C) May actually have a proper loadout

1 Like

I will admit to misunderstanding what you said, however, you are wrong about the Swiss F/A-18 being most likely, as, once again, you cannot know. It also does have a place, that being the US air tree.

Someone gimme the 120 TTD… (also for Christ sake where them 3rd gen thermal at, it should have em… oh and let’s not forget how the armor should be much much stronger….)
IMG_3797

1 Like

You are right. We can’t.

But not that many nations Could get the F-18

US, Britain, Sweden and Germany are the only 4 that immediately come to mind.

But if Typhoon is massively delayed. Then the F4F-ICE might not hold out and Germany might need a new top tier to support it.

an F-18 might be a good choice for it.

Just because the US built the F-18, doesnt mean they will automatically get all F-18s. (looking at the Hunter F58 for that one) and besides, They also have other options such as Spanish F-18s if they really need a non-US one.

2 Likes

I’m not saying that America will get all F/A-18s, just that, because it’s a US jet originally, the US tree will always be a place for them.

1 Like

Yes. But Switzerland itself could end up as a sub-TT for a nation. Germany would be a reasonable choice as they appear to use a lot of German equipment

1 Like