Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Being Canadian and a GB main in WT i would love to see more canadian stuff added throughout the tiers

2 Likes

This is a long shot but maybe the LAV III or LAV 6 as a higher tier tank in the british line

2 Likes

You know theres a chance for a new nation this patch… right fellas?

no thx

I doubt it but would love to see what it could be

Its gonna be thailand

i like Kawasaki P-1

2 Likes

Didn’t one leak say that Hungarian air tree is coming? I doubt we would alos get a new nation or sub tree if thats the case

yes and i think thats total BS

Grom did say alot of premiums… and a new tree has at minimum 2 to 3…

1 Like

that does not include sub trees

The “leaked” Su-25SM3 would get MWS, thermals and DIRCM (same used by the Ka-52).

fa60183df8d455d5e250c51a78523d312ecf2ce8_2_1000x663

2 Likes

good it would so high in br it would still be useless lol

yes because the other two su25s werent enough cancer

IM VERY EXCITED!

Every patch you guys have a meltdown after the first blog and a few leaks of dubious reliability.
And yet, somehow, every patch I’m surprised by it.

well no those leaks are from the guy that had the last 2 updates right

You guess in the future gajin could add 2 Mirage 2000 from IAF to british tech tree before Rafale EH ?

And gajin give new fighter aircraft for france tech tree after Mirage F1CT in the future ?

not fully though

I’m hoping for the bare minimum from India and even South Africa for the air TT.

We have plenty of really really good native stuff that has been skipped or yet to be added that is really awesome.

could always mean some in works /planned, still to main and to many obscure ones were right to be true and apparently the list was up yesterday already and had the premiums right