Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

something happen? I saw Gzabi

Imagine if Gaijin: “we have an information that Hungarian Leopard 2A7 were delivered with exchange of a part of its composite armor to goulash”.

2 Likes

So if they are going with the commonwealth to flood Britain because

1. Our stuff is now too “advanced” aka a year +
  2. Not many left.

Then I can’t see why they won’t do the same to Germany with Argentina

I’d argue the 29SMT is just as likely. You are a file-whiz, but iirc, someone found R-77’s for it in the files after the SMT hit the dev server.

Even if they went in the files, it would make sense that the SMT gets them later, as the 29A and then the regular Su-27 fill the role that it does in air

Hardly, I’m just decent at keyword-search. Gszabi, Oshida and FlareFlo are the ones who know things for real.

Predates the SMT by almost half a year.

3 Likes

I did heard “Goulash!” in the Hungarian crew voicelines, maybe that is the case, and they celebrate it by taking the food cases in the PSO kits and eat them.
Most likely a misheard bruh

what about Argentine Super Étendard :)

1386268-2037127966

6 Likes

That too : D

There is a custom skin whose folder name is literally made to piss Brits off. >:(

10 Likes

Forgetting we shot down 23 Daggers/Skyhawks with no losses to our Sea harriers hehehe

Bullying downtiers smh

They are also very happy to have the best salad in the entire game!

Was gonna say, I don’t think they can brag too hard

2 Likes

they did not deny trialed ones did they?

2a7hu cant be realy added yet, the tank wasnt seens yet in full equipment, following gajins implementation laws it wouldnt get the add on side armor

Its okay we can make do by slapping the PSO Tipo 2 on it(it doesnt have much use but looks good)

It would be ok without side armor ;)
PS they literally added Ariete AMV PT1 by a single photo available (without any addon armor package as well).

Right, but I know R-77 was found in files for the MiG-29 a while back, before the update it came out in Dec. '22. I could’ve sworn the SMT had it in the files as well.

As far as I can tell, no a2a active radar homing missiles aside from the AIM-54 's and this incomplete loadout on the Yak-141 have ever been in the files. The MiG-29 's have not been associated w/ R-77 at any point here.

Speaking of incomplete loadouts, what are the chances we’ll get the Strela launchers working on the Pr.12412 's this time ?

They were almost ready to go in " La Royale " update, and the missing piece then - background radiation IR seeker mechanics - have been implemented now too.

5 Likes