Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Nice
But pls not now the grind is killing me

Spoiler

Wah Sticker - Wah - Discover & Share GIFs

Yeah I agree. I just hope they do the flight model justice and don’t back down when the usual suspects start piping up.

Germany cannot get a sub tree and Britain cannot get another one. Stop perpetuating the idea that they can.

1 Like

2A4 huh…
Ok so I found all nations(or I think On Wikipedia) had a list I could read) that used a 2A4 (all variants)

Austria
Canada
Chile
Czech republic
Finland
Greece
Hungry
Indonesia
Norway
Poland
Singapore(?)
Slovakia
Spain
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine

…This doesn’t help at all. However, unless the Arjun is related to a 2A4 it’s not Indian.

1 Like

" Arjun MK1 : First production variant Arjun tank similar to the Leopard 2A4, entered service with the Indian Army in 2004"

1 Like

Lets face it, the Tornado will out turn it

1 Like

Thank you. Need to remember to check those

@StormRyder13

Ah…

Air-to-air missiles

As well as the AIM-9Bs you get on the S.2, the S.2B can also carry AIM-9Gs and AIM-9Ls. Obviously the AIM-9L is not available on fixed wing aircraft in game yet, but when all-aspect IR missiles are added to air battles a pair of AIM-9Ls will give the S.2B excellent self-defence capability. In the mean time a pair of AIM-9Gs would be a very welcome upgrade over the AIM-9Bs we currently have.

Bombs

In terms of unguided bombs your options are pretty much the same as the S.2 we currently have in game: up to 16,000 lb of 500 lb or 1,000lb bombs. However the S.2B can also carry a Pavespike target designator pod, allowing it to self designate targets for it’s own 1,000 lb Paveway laser guided bombs, or designate targets for other friendly aircraft. While laser guided bombs are not in game yet the will likely come at some point.

How things have changed

1. I never said UK would get another sub tree.
  2. I was just showing that there is another pattern similar to the Indian, besides Hungary.

And it has already been demonstrated that by folding some aircraft, Germany can obtain an Argentine line of aircraft.

1 Like

2 Likes

It showed up a few times in the video:

( https://youtu.be/KbSg5-W19xc?t=214 )

3 Likes

Interesting

too many signs, hard to ignore.

1 Like

The Finnish line came before the foldering, so no, Germany cannot unless the tech tree as a whole is restructured.

Gaijin does seem to have an obsession with India lately. Whether this means something, however is yet to be seen.

3 Likes

Oh god now I have so many questions

I’m just waiting for a Yugoslavian tree because the collectionist inside me doesn’t have enough T-72 variants (sorry)

1 Like

Well now with the B-57 I can firmly say gaijin is cooking for something

The modern Serbian M-84s are some of the coolest looking tanks there are, namely the M-84AS1 late and M-84AS2. On top of that, Serbia has made quite a few awesome AA vehicles, like the PASARS-16 and HARPAS.

1 Like