Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

1 Like

yeah, even Smin clarified it. These are the first Indian Jaguar models produced in the UK.

Jaguar and Vijayanta are British vehicles and in the absence of an Indian nation, they must go to the British TT by default. So T-90 remains the key to understanding India’s future in WT.

perhaps the Indian T-90, the Polish 2PL and the Swiss Hunter are destined to be hidden from their current TTs in the future? maybe…

3 Likes

The Merkava Mk 3D has yet to be added to Israel, so it’s a possibility.

peak

The other two yea those make sense but the T-90 breaks that rule.
Plus the fact the shear speed Indian tech have been added.

It kinda make you wonder what they are planning

1 Like

I pray for Merkava 3D LIC and Merkava 3M

We have two full lines of Israeli MBTs. We can go a while without any more.

no I want more merkavuh

1 Like

The only other pattern I can point to with India is Hungary as they were pushing a lot of their stuff and boom a sub tree.

I still feel the T-90 for Britain was simply a way of fixing the TT without fixing the TT. That thing is apparently better than the Chally 2s. India just happened to be the best way of slapping a T-series tank onto the British TT

5 Likes

I don’t think the Rafale and Typhoon will come with missiles that good tbh. 9Ms and AMRAAMs 99% sure.

I will follow @Morvran s point and believe that gaijin will prioritize considering Britain when it comes to the commonwealth, but if the connection makes less sense(EG, Leopard 2SG, Su-30MKM), they will be kept at the original nations(in these cases, Germany and Russia).
I would disagree with the T-90S, but I will also play it a lot. It is a good tank, and I practically skipped the entire T-90M brance bar two tanks for practically free and no pain endured from grinding Russia.

2 Likes

First Typhoon will almost certainly be Aim-9M and either AIm-120Bs or C5s.

Second one “maybe” ASRAAM. But probably still Aim-9M and Aim-120C5s.

2 Likes

The earliest Typhoons can’t use AIM-120C-5s, only Bs.

Yeah, and hopefully what we will get will be unique stuff, not C&P.

Now I think a leopard would be fun and I wouldnt say no to the F-111C, but I can accept not getting them. But there are a few unqiue items that would be quite good fun here or there from CW nations

Fair enough

There’s so much more to add:

Spoiler

And I want them all

2 Likes

I kinda agree. British designs should come priority, and commonwealth vehicles unless a desprate measures can be kept sidelined as event or premiums. But when there are a lack of choices, they can come into the TT.
On that topic, the T-90S is indeed an useful addition, since it allowed Britain to allocate a MBT for every role. Challenger as a sniper and support tank, V7 as a flanker and T-90M as a frontline, where the TTD becomes a flex. Still Id prefer unique designs but the T-90S isnt complete C-P as well, its even better protected.

4 Likes

No, it worked with them too, it was just very hard to notice, as soviet MBTs have lowest rotation speed values on high ranks.

Would rather enjoy the South African Buc S50. That thing has a rocket motor to assist with take-off.

2 Likes