Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

You realize the US was vastly more involved with the Skink than the British were with the F18 and F16? British mains expect F16s because New Zealand almost bought them. Demanding F16s and F18s that you never used or owned or tested because it fills a gap in your tree, while denying US mains an SPAA developed from a tank based on US designs, using US built components.

What vehicle in the US tree is similar to the British wanting F16s?

a random US Main it seems, never seen him here

3 Likes

The US contributed nothing to the Skink, Idk why people cant understand that concept. I think the US mains don’t want other nations to get their equipment because other nations will get a better variant.
Britain is fully capable of getting the Canadian CF-18, but they’re gonna cry.

4 Likes

Man, these dovblegs are taking too long. At least we know that the update will be ground focused :^].

1 Like

The Skink was a program specifically between Canada and Britain, US wasn’t part of that program, and it was built on a Canadian licensed hull, so US mains need to stop crying over this stuff.

3 Likes

what about this thing

instead of malding over the Skink and crying over any possible addition involving US related vehicles why not support some SPAAs that could actually fill gaps in the US tree?

stop wasting time, start helping to close this gap

4 Likes

Wrong it will be premium focused ;)

Here we are the parts argument again. AKA one of the worst arguments.

The US had no involvement in the Skink program. Your argument is that the blueprint that Canada derived the Grizzly from is American and both nations’ shared parts using that claim I could make so many things not American.
Your argument is the same as saying: "The Sherman Firefly is a C&P trank

I’ll say it again it’s built on a Canadian tank, uses British guns and was used by both Canada and the UK

1 Like

F-18 isn’t even a better aircraft, it’s essentially an export Interceptor made from A Capable Multirole that would 200% go to the US anyways

2 Likes

What about it? I voted for it. I support it. Gaijin hasn’t added it. They added the Skink.

Quit crying about the F16 or F18. You’ll just have to take something horribly obsolete into upper tiers, like we do with the M42.

I was more or so referencing another nation got a better F-16 I think? I remember a nation get a better F-16 or F-15 and US mains were crying. I’m bad with wording sometimes

not really no, the US mains claimed it wa better but it was actually identical

was the Italian ADF or the israeli one I believe

1 Like

You do realise we not only tested the skink but it was partially made for us right the skink I mean. US had actually 0 addition to that project is like saying due to the fact that the firefly was built on the sherman chassis the US should get it…

1 Like

similarly to how they claim the F4F is the Best Phantom even tho it’s Really lacking armarment thats on every other Phantom

2 Likes

Hell if thats the case please give us the p59 as those engines are defo not american… (which is ironic as we legit tested the damn thing and even made a camo for it lol (finally found that damn image))

2 Likes

i really hope we get the cheetah and a new UK SPAA

1 Like

MiG-15 now British too?

2 Likes

There are people who think that. A while back met someone who thought anything that even remotely looked American/Russian is C&P.

2 Likes

3 Likes

try playing 10.0 to 11.0 using the stormer, so shush