Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Indeed.

Yeah… Should have and could have been added in the F-14A update. Maybe even before. Such a shame

If the contents are from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1an1di7/not_a_leak_list_but_these_are_my_predictions_for/

They said it wasn’t a leak but a “what I think we might see” kind of list.

As others have commented, basically anyone who doesn’t know the specific differences with the F-2 will mistake it for an F-16C, even with a side by side comparison. Most of the differences are internal and aside from the blue paint, enlarged external features aren’t obvious.

1 Like

F-16A Block 15 MLUs (with IRIS-T and 120C integration) and OCU4s (lot of CAS options).

(They originally got Blk 15 ADFs and non ADFs, these were later upgraded to MLU and OCU4)

2 Likes

Then yea that would be a good pick as they used they beat CAS drum for the AJ.

So a Thai F-16 make even more sense

I complain about the Leo 2a7v not being implemented correctly, everyone does that with their nations tank and i am vocal about the big gap between the f4f ice and eurofighter. I do not complain about other stuff. So what do you mean? Thats literaly sth everyone does. The matter here is about demanding a vehicle that arguably isnt even needed when there are other options /solutions in the work

On the opposite i am vocal about other stuff as well and support quite a few different endavours

Edit: and the unfairness which is called Sweden, but literaly everybody does that as well

2 Likes

Apologies for late response, finally fell asleep lol

If I can motivate myself enough to gather the sources, write up full development history, etc, then probably. I don’t have too much free time on my hands though unfortunately (overnight stocking moment)

This is just wrong, the F-104G in the German tree does not have Dutch loadouts.

If we don’t see F-15Cs, then yea, a CAS jet for Japan seems likely since mavericks while good, the current optical variants are kinda w/e right now with all the bad weather maps in rotation.

@WreckingAres283 Is there info on the F-16A OCU4? I don’t know enough to tell what I’m looking at when I google lol.

2 Likes

Im talking about the other one. F-20 list is already distant history.

i consider the other ones fake so, dont realy bother thinking about them much

1 Like

G.59 sounds unrealistic, its weapon is quite questionable.

What makes you say that? Please clarify.

My logic:
Dutch operated them with AIM9-P’s, Germans only with AIM-9B’s. I think it was even mentioned when they finally added the P’s (because for a long time the Ger F-104G was in WT with B’s only) to it that “other countries used them that way” or something along those lines. Quite easy to make the connection that they looked at the German’s neighbours.

Lol, all good. Prob fake yeah.

Oh god, who reposts that as a leaklist when its marked as just some rando’s prediction.

Germany owned Aim 9Ps as well as far as i know

German 104 doesnt have Ps tho, it have 9Js and they added them cause apparently in US they had em or something, which was same excuse used on F-4F to get 9J instead of 9B FBW.2

German F-104s were fitted with LAU-7 rails to use AIM-9Ls later on.

(or they could’ve given the F-4F Peace Rhine its IRL 9L’s and move it up to 11.0)

If the F-4F Early got its AIM-9Js and Es removed and moved to 9.7, and the F-4F had its replaced with AIM-9Ls and moved to 11.0, that would be great.