Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

See harrier is at 13.0 I would still class that as top tier

Anything below 12.7 is not top tier it’s high tier

likely going to be an event like the u boat one

Yes, the Sea Harrier is equivalent to the MiG-29, the F-4F is equivalent to the Late Tornado and the F/A-18 is equivalent to the Gripen. There is no need for Britain to get a Hornet.

If that the case Germany got the Tornado, F-4 ICE and the Mig-29 so it doesn’t need the F/A-18, correct ?

i think its cuz the Australian AIM had a fair number of tradeoffs to keep it 11.3 worthy vs an American service AIM which would have a better round and armor.

No? Germany has no equivalent to Gripen.

Would the F/A-18 be more powerful than the Gripen right ?

depends a lot on what they add and what they add it with tbh

4 Likes

True true

No

Show me a comparison between the F/A-18C and the Gripen C

Make me

i mean the F/A-18 has slightly more missiles than a grippen

1 Like

Then I can’t believe your claim about it being equivalent to Gripen. I mean how can I trust you when you already falsely claimed about the Mig-29

Look at it it’s beautiful, perfect even.

And and top of that there’s only one place it could go the UK.

Spoiler

1 Like

well, the hornet can carry a whole lot more

3 Likes

@quartas121 & @Tictaculer thank you for that info, if the Hornet is better via armement count then it is better than the Gripen in that regard

it’s most likely the LAV-ATWS (or any other weapon system on that platform), not the M-10 BOOKER for several reason’s

4 Likes

it is the main reason the grippen wont be a “meta” plane in the end of the day as sure it has a great flight moddel but it just dose not have the amount of missiles to throw around

1 Like