Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I’m going to say we are not getting any 4.5 gen early variants until at a minimum December

first rafales are currently less capable then the m2k 5f we have in game, as they can carry only 6 missiles it would be just a radar and flight model upgrade over the m2k 5 :D

but i agree, rafale should come with typhoon in the same update, and currently we dont even have f18’s in game

1 Like

That’s my point exactly

My guess is F18/SU-33 or whatever the Russian naval fighter is in December and Rafael/Typhoon in June.

We have had a preliminary leak that suggests no f18, eft etc this update

Oh, again? Ok. But Rafale F1 can come alone to compete with existing top tier.

There is nothing to be afraid of.

1 Like

i personally dont think france needs a new fighter jet to compete, m2k can do fine against gripens, 16’s 27’s etc.

i hope it is not a case of i have altered the deal pray i don’t alter it further

I think some of the early variants are equalish to the j-10a and wouldn’t be that meta defining. Although I’m not sure if we will see them as they may be skipped

as already said, f1 would be no more then a fm and radar upgrade, with the downgrade of no A2G and only 6 instead of 8 missiles (4 micas only, the wing tip pylons were used only for IR missiles)

Same with the EFT but it keep on getting pushed back for some reason

Dassault_Mirage_2000N yuh
america mirage 2k raahhhh

already in game

1 Like

i MUST grind france now

2 Likes

Wasn’t just referring to rafale here as nations like Australia, Canada and Spain used F/A-18 A before upgrading to newer planes

1 Like

if you can get through 6 ranks of suffering, then the last 2 are quite enjoyable :)

ah yes, i love me some premium vautour :clueless:

Almost tempting, but still too expensive

In sim it’s actually quite good in Air to Air. The tech tree IIN gets SARH missiles and is even better than the premium…at a lower BR for some reason.