The Vautour IIN is Temporarily Available at a Discount for the Anniversary of its First Flight!

The Vautour II was designed and produced by Sud Aviation and made its first flight on October 16th 1952. It served with the French Air Force from 1958 to 1979 and was also supplied to Israel, where it saw combat in the Six-Day War and the War of Attrition.

The Vautour IIN is temporarily available at a 30% Discount for Golden Eagles!

This French bomber is available at a 30% discount for 5,992 Golden Eagles.

When: From today until October 18th (09:00 GMT).

Where: France > Aviation > Premium vehicles.

About this aircraft

• The Vautour IIN is a rank VI jet bomber with a large range of secondary weapons, including bombs, rockets, AS-30 and AS-20 Nord air-to-ground missiles, and AA-20 air-to-air missiles. Additionally, this aircraft is equipped with a radar and four 30 mm cannons. Thanks to its combination of good guns and ground options, the Vautour IIN can be used well both in air and ground battles.
4 Likes

Me when I play Vautours and see F-104A/C, MiG-19s, Harriers, etc.

7 Likes

Oh nice. Was hoping to grab this this year.

Does anyone know if its worth it?

After the devs moved it from rank 5 to rank 6 and took away its air spawn, it’s pretty much unplayable in Air Realistic. Everything around you is faster, climbs better, turns better. And you can’t play a bomber role, because all enemy bases will be destroyed before you reach them.

It’s possible to play this plane in Air Arcade, but the rewards in this game mode are very poor:

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8wS39NBy7A

I don’t really see the point in this plane. But who knows - maybe some day it will get its air spawn back in Air Realistic and it will be at least a little more useful in this game mode?

7 Likes

I do. It’s not.

Does this version have the Air Spawn ?

If not it’s unplayable at the current BR…

1 Like

It does not if I recall.

1 Like

I seen these get eaten like snacks in air battles.

I would pass on it tbh. At current you will be paying just to be aggravated and feel like you wasted GE. The anniversary sale is just a few weeks away where all GE planes and pack planes ( except for the most recent ) will be on sale for 50% off. I would wait and find something then if you wanted to buy something.

Vautours became obsolete when their air spawn was removed.