Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Also iirc the Norwegian Vidar is the only version with an indirect fire sight and control so it may explain why it may be the only version.

Where’s my HAL Marut, Gaijin?
When are we gonna get the Arjun, the Prachand, the Rudra or the Ajeet?

floating-technical-iraki-patrol-boat-with-zpu-mount-v0-sm7y0m7nhmj81
This captured Iraqi boat hahahaha

5 Likes

I’d kill for K2

Where would K2 go? USA or Japan?

united korean tree or a poland/east europe tree, else i dont see it coming

1 Like

I think as of now thailand is far more likely than SK for Japan.

Neither of those tbh. The only chance for K2 would be Polish or Warsaw Pact tt

Turkey has some K2s, so it could be added to Italy or the US, depending Gaijins current stance on where Turkeys vehicles should go

Altay isnt quite a K2, it is based on one yes, but has been changed.
Besides that turkey is open, it has nothing specialy to do with US or italy.

1 Like

ngl would be very dumb for either to get it tbh especially when gaijin has reframed from adding vics from nations split across multiple tress

I mean, I personally don’t see the K2 coming at all, considering the nations that currently operate it are in such tricky states when it comes to their preferred home

The Altay going to Italy or the US was just a thought based on precedence

@Smin1080p_WT whats with the vote suddenly going to “no?” ever thought there might be bots involved?

i also dont think there should be a poll on something like this

look at missile diamonds, sudden test asking us to test missile diamonds, everyone liked it, it passed

this way its just botters making sure the game doesnt get better by botting votes

2 Likes

The CIS community got swayed by a content creator.

Also, people can’t read

typical content creator style, abuse power to change the way of votes

Say the forbidden nations name come on, we all know about what nation could get it since they are gaijins favorite /s

lets not bring your personal bias into this thanks

Its a joke lmao its not serious. Besides he has a good point no nation in game has a good enough standing to reasonably add the K2 as most are either trial or arent a confirmed sub tree.

Also what bias lol? Im simply stating a community opinion considering it had to once again be shot down by forum mods.

Ah dangit, you got me there. Norway trialled the K2, so to Sweden it goes

Spoiler

This text will be hidden
jHHYxYI
Bottom Text

4 Likes

They did more than trial one lol, someone had a post showing all the K2’s every nation has used and Norway trialled a version with and without the Hardkill APS iirc. Either way inb4 a premium K2 is added at 10.0

Gotta make that money right?

Serious note where the f*** is my BTR 60 i need my smol boy

1 Like