Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

All this waiting for my vehicle suggestion to get passed has me on edge. I need to see that little notification ping soon pls gaijin over lords.

Uh guys, a friend just send me this he said he found it on 4chan

12 Likes

@SPANISH_AVENGER any idea whether this is authentic?

Fake or not, this seems about right for what the S1 will end up as I guess.

well it doesnt have the WIP card icon so im gonna say fake, but evenif it is thats probably what the Puma S1 will look like

1 Like

APS was just a mockup iirc

To be fair unlike the CTWV RCV, PUMA S1 isnt very diffrent from normal PUMA. I dont think they made a entire new model for a small modification.

Also any new additions that it would show on the statcard image are hidden behinde the ribbon :(

1 Like

Every icon is unique, even if the vehicle is copy-paste. (with the exception of killstreak vehicles)

7 Likes

I dont know if it was or not, its was just a small post someone made. Regardless was pretty sick seeing the K2 in so many different camos

1 Like

Ah I see, but it wouldnt be the first time a vehicle has its statcard image done before others no?

Even the gripen A and C, could just be my screen but they look identical. Maybe the color is different

Unique.

8 Likes

Looks like they just increased sharpness lmao

Cant wait to see what they do with the next gripen 4 years from now. Wonder if there is a vehicle with another vehicles exact image though. Maybe just 1 lol

yeah

It is fake, because it doesnt have the 5.56mm ammo tab 😔

1 Like

Gripen C is darker and has more decals unlike Gripen A

Decals? They both have the same roundels on the wings

The cooler KF-41.

But the Puma has no 5.62mm

Standard Puma doesn’t have a 5.62mm, wdym?