Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

saving the best for last.
Guessing we have to wait for the teaser before they start blogging about French coastal, China stuff, Swiss stuff

Gaijin not add new battleship top tier for USA tech tree 4 years. now itโ€™s time

But 2 years I not play Naval RB

I guess devblog aircraft this week

Doubt teaser gonna be about something as niche as coastal boat.

More about China/Swiss stuff i bet.

How certain is everyone on the f18 coming?

Its been quite a while since the soviets got an event vehicle. So iโ€™m guessing a somewhat OP soviet prototype tank

1 Like

Just a joke from Russian WT naval community

It just the same Arizona but slightly better with the same gun, meaning dogwater reload.

1 Like

Sounds about right

There is a considerable possibility, but itโ€™s also not certain.

1 Like

Certain that it will come this year. Doubts about it coming this update. Certain that if it comes this update exclusive to Germany there will be riots.

5 Likes

There are some riots but ye, it straight up dogwater because โ€œBalanceโ€

Heh.

Adds it to the UK as the CF-18 and not to either the US or Germany

God I want that just to watch the forums burn :D

5 Likes

Only event vehicle announced so far was a Bluewater ship, so I wouldnโ€™t hold out too much hope of that yet.

It will pretty much be F-16 performance but F-15 armament. Pretty far from dogwater

50% chance of it happening.

Or it will.
Or it wonโ€™t.

50%

Wait what did they say exactly?

They have unicorn from plans like koncradt (never know how to spell it) and say than the Dunkerque would be not balanced if it come in the game?

1 Like

What ship?

HMS Warspite has been confirmed to not be an event vehicle. So did I miss another?

Gaijin will add it to every possible nation before it comes to the US, like the JAS39C and Sweden

IMG_3544

1 Like

What i mean is that โ€œifโ€ it was only added to Germany because โ€œUS have too muchโ€