Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

it will probably have a missile mod atleast for the additional Sidewinders the Hornet can carry

1 Like

We also already had a similar situation at the time when the US also got their vehicles at the same time, so again this isn’t much.

I’m looking for something actually solid as a reason.

1 Like

plot twist, the frozen Dutch ship release an equally uninvited CV9035NL. Wonder how the Hussars would’ve dealt with those.

1 Like

That simple, we were ready to nukes with Rafales thoses Dutch ship and what thei transported if the Hussard tend to fail.

Lean history, bruh.

3 Likes

Nuke your own coast. The Dutch plan worked.

Ideally you could’ve just slid the nukes out on skates. No need for Rafales. Not in game yet. Duh

1 Like

Cool ship. But it would be worthwhile to cancel the squad rules that prevent people from gathering and playing a normal campaign, because in a large squad the battles are very poorly searched for. Its very bad for online in Naval. People want to play, but not able to

1 Like

Italy got the Tornado IDS at the same time as the other nations, which was the only tornado variant added in the apex predators update.

The Tornado F.3 didn’t get added until the next update, and the italian one another update later.

2 Likes

Or on horses, but not ingame too.

Something in the middle.

Gaijin when?

4 Likes

True purpose of the Deux Cheveaux.

1 Like

chevaux*

2 Likes

Been a good 2 decades since I had French in high school. Been meaning to pick it up. Half the radio stations where I live now are in (Belgian) French.

1 Like

Don’t take correction as an insult or a critics, we self-correct each other since we are kids.

If a tourist is corrected, don’t take it as a lack of respect or anything else, it’s just our habit, and on the contrary it’s to help, at start.

One of the many points made by people who say we’re rude when they visit, but don’t look any further :p

Paris tourist guide tips #415. (Also Paris is not France)

3 Likes

I haven’t been to France in about a decade but the one trick I remember to get locals to speak English is to start the conversation in French poorly ;)

You will be better welcomed if you start with a bad French that immediatly in English

Just a proof that you make at least some effort is enough to open a lot of doors :p

Anyway too much off topics ^^

2 Likes

Yes, we’ve had one devblog but how about 2nd devblogs?

1 Like

DuNkeRqUe Is ImBaLaNcE

3 Likes

3 right so far

Spoiler

So do we think the tank event is coming this week and what vehicle do you think it will be?

Sad they didn’t start with a French boat, boat dovbleg are usually rare, and if coastal is really coming, and with our lack of top tier capable BBs, it’s sad to see another US ships taking the lead xD

Dunkerque would even be “okish” if it come now since it’s so late to come.

Strasbourg would be more balanced.