Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Why not ?

The most we go in modern era the most light tank/recon units should have something that help the team since they have less purpose and less capability to weight ingame against MBTs.

1 Like

France was already my favourite tree even before Dutch stuff was added. Now it’s even better!

2 Likes

The situations with the AV8B+ and F-5A where they weren’t immediately added to the US tree to incentivize players to play the Italian and Chinese trees (aka giving them something unique for a patch or two)

It’s a depressing flagship for a nation, and the devs realize this.

You already get regular scouting and the UCAVs.

Hunter-Killer would just enable more camping, make it impossible to spot hackers and make CAS even stronger, ad they wouldn’t have to get close enough to see their targets.

Regular scouting is odd and need a rework, worst when it’s for modern vehicle, specially with that time limit and spoting vehicle one by one (i don’t even talk with the case where you are full aiming a vehicle and the thing spot nothing and act like a fail and you have to wait hours).

So these 2 examples outweigh the 10+ examples of the opposite happening?

well, im ready for daily dev
will any good news today or need wait tomorrow
wub

The cooldown and limited duration exist for a reason. Tho I do agree that they should further improve the scouting “accuracy”.

Italy was always getting the Tornado. They were talking about working on 2 aircraft for Italy and fhey would get whichever was ready for the update (which both were in the end).

At the same time during the russian dev stream they were already talking about a second F-16 for the US (and italy I guess indirectly).

Problem is if you remove what make recon vehicle usefull IRL, what their use ingame?

Food for MBTs ?

Hunter killer is ok for MBT with more survivability and firepower, but recon can’t get better spot?

Their scouting and UCAVs both are very useful mechanics in-game. You can provide lots of useful intel using them.

Plus, you still have a gun and your mobility, you aren’t food for MBTs.

Still think it should be reworked, specially for modern era tech.

Tennessee, what a trash. Just a boat

It is, indeed, a boat.

It’s also a state.

leak list goes to the moon

Devblog is absolutely non interesting

BOAT

12 Likes

j10 dovbleg where :(

3 Likes

A

What is there to rework about it? You reveal the target on the minimap, you reveal their vehicle class and you even provide a marker above the target for your team.