Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Well yeah, I was hinting at the French defense industry especially with that comment.

2 Likes

9.7 to 11.7 France is a prime example of this, yeah.

3 Likes

Yeah… 2 BR hole, dozens of things possible to add, but nothing is done for years, and when you jump from 9.7 to 11.7, you have the only MBT at that BR with HEATFS stock when everybody else have APFSDS xD

1 Like

I remember Smin once saying that the reason the Leclerc doesn’t get as many fixes as other MBTs is because there aren’t as many reports, only for me to check and see that, in some cases, there are more.

3 Likes

I don’t remember him saying that, or i missed it because i was stunned by the stupid logic behind the fact we don’t have premium Leclercs.

It was in the Leclerc thread, I believe.

Iirc they were already working on the F-16 ADF before the first dev server even.

And is this based on anything solid or just German main hopium?

About this btw, Gaijin likes to go for ground pound stuff. Just look at the German Premium Tornado and possible coming JH-7 to name a couple. If they were to add a M2KD, what are the chances of a variant with 4x Magic 2?

Could be a plane, could be a boat, could be a third tank. Nobody knows except for the snail.

Yeah they were but ADF was strictly meant for Italy for that patch. ADF and Blk10 having the same exact camo on release only confirms that.

Yeah nah, it’ll be a gyrocopter, specifically the Ka-1.

1 Like

Dunno man, a F-4 with AMRAAMs is pretty unique

Not really. They talked on the russian dev stream that they were working on another F-16 for the US for that update but weren’t sure if it would be ready in time.

damn we’re well on our way to Part 3

1 Like

Yes and that was exactly the Italian ADF. If not that Italy wouldnt have gotten any top tier jets that patch.

1 Like

Less than 6 hours id say, looking at a very high chance of devs within 120 minutes.

1 Like

Hopium : devblog before part 3.

Hell no, hunter killer mechanics shouldn’t be added under any circumstance

Yeah, like i said earlier this thread: “i have no idea which community the devs are looking at”.

But i know for a fact that it isnt this one.