Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

That wasn’t even the discussion, oh my god.
Main discussion was “Why Britain isn’t allowed the CF-18”

But I suppose it’s hard to keep track with how much the goal post was being moved around

2 Likes

You said why does the UK need a CF-18 not a sub tree you SAID THE FRICKING CF-18
That was the hole point of that argument now your changing your story once again.
to fit your narrative you change you goal post so much it’s like Covid all over again.

4 Likes

I mean, that Nation Folder system would help a bit, but I really don’t see Gaijin changing their ways if they added such folders.

Best case scenario would be that the main trees get cleaned up and the new space inside them will over time cause Gaijin to at least do some more easy additions.

Worst case scenario would be that the foldered nations get all the attention, as they end up being the ones that get played more, as the issue of the main nation not having the most competitive top tiers isn’t resolved.

Spoiler

Btw, how often have you plugged that suggestion in here by now?

I’ve researched Hungarian line and I don’t really agree, Italy is stucked with Starfighters yes, here MIG-21MF is like a fresh air + IL-28 and Tu-2S are very good grinders. Other than that Italy was fine for air RB imo. Gripen is a nice present, but F-16ADF would be competitive enough as AMRAAM carrier until EF-2000 arrives.

3 Likes

I can’t shake off the feeling that the italian F-16ADF didn’t get AMRAAMs because they got the Gripen.

That’s assuming Gaijin gives it amraams, and not make us grind an entirely additional F-16 “ADF Late”

But I dont entirely disagree with air, Ground though? It’s completely benefitted from having the 2a7

1 Like

Well I’d have loved a Canadian sub-tree but I’d be worried it would have ended up like all the other sub-trees and had all its domestic forgone for C&P. And it’s not like Canada doesn’t have domestic stuff you could make ~2 lines of almost pure domestic stuff(on the ground at least, Air is a bit more iffy and depends on your stance on licensed built stuff)

Though it also would have depended on when, before/around ZA sure I’d be fine with it working how sub-trees currently work, but Hungry and after not without a sub-tree rework.

I can still remember him wanting the RAM 1 to the US tree because the fake name RAM II is in there.
Which in it’s self is a stupid take

2 Likes

Very true, Canada does have lots of domestic stuff. Dont think Gaijin would bother though unfortunately

3 Likes

Looking at Sweden (Norway, Denmark) and now India, the Canadian stuff would most likely have ended up being premium/event/squadron vehicle filler either way.

Year: 2026

Gaijin Development: Canadian F-35 to be given to the US as a EVENT VEHICLE

2 Likes

Still ignoring the fact that Canada has tt vehicles unlike India

2 Spaa

1 Ship

Which is three more than what Canada has and one of them the ADATS was added because Britain needed it more, which will be the reason why it would also get the CF-18.

2 Likes

I mean, would you really be surprised by that?

I wouldn’t be surprised seeing every nation getting a F-35 before the US does either

It amazes me how this went from :

1. Britain doesn’t need the CF-18
  2. Britain doesn’t need a sub
  3. Look at India, Canada may follow as soloy premium

This is just hilarious

5 Likes

Well, I would hate that it might be the only one qualified for an event.

Why? because well different from the 2011 proposal the “CF-35” Is said to have “The additional characteristics confirmed for the CF-35[inconsistent] included the drag chute pod for landings at short/icy arctic runways, as well as the ‘sidekick’ system, which allows the CF-35 to carry up to 6 x AIM-120D missiles internally (instead of the typical internal capacity of 4 x AIM-120 missiles on other variants).”

Now do take the quote with a heavy amount of salt as this is Wikipedia and they have yet to be delivered so whether or not this is true has yet to be seen.

Was it already confirmed which boxer we are getting?

Well defo won’t be human : P

1 Like

Dont give me hopium man

Nope

1 Like