Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

tbh I can see it getting A2G anyway because it would be weird to limit it when they haven’t with other nations, but then again I did here people talking about how the swiss aircraft weren’t built with the systems to even use A2G weapons soo who knows

For example, the Yak-141 could appear without missiles at all. Because only mock-ups of missiles were hung on it, radar, avionics, etc. were not put in it

Moreover, the Swiss have sighting containers.

8 Likes

And sweden players (me) will complain that the KV-1A will probably be doa on launch but even bigger is that they want you to pay for it lmao

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m just happy that I’ll receive the vehicle I have been waiting for for the entire year.

1 Like

Gib HMS Royal Oak as a event

so basically nothing

1 Like

Im happy for a few of my nations but man finland gets more disappointing every patch for me lmao
I just want a steady 4.0 Continuation war lineup.

Inb4 the Stu 40 is a fucking premium lmao (or just never gets added)

5 Likes

difference is the Swiss Hornet wasn’t built with the ability to carry A2G weapons deliberately and we all know the reason the Yak 141 is the way it is, “if it had entered service it would have had these weapons and avionics”

So I can also see it coming with no guided A2G weapons and gaijin not adding any for that reason

1 Like

Im honestly really interested in what will actually await us this season

1 Like

eh ill probably pass this update, might play if the naval event is actually good if not eh

Hate, racism, sekrit doc leaks, so the usual

4 Likes

oh what’s coming after the update isn’t that important

it’s the arguing, coping, Overanalyzing and guessing that keeps me here

I mean, so long as we’re getting one as a TT boat, fine by me (and by extension not having a repeat of the Renown)

1 Like

not now ;)

1 Like

Has it really been confirmed? I thought the best we had was the leak list

Yeah that is what I meant. People like the bundeswehr guy are already celebrating as if the 18C is confirmed and that it’s confirmed to only go to Germany, while there is a very real chance of both not happening.

1 Like

I agree. Unlike the AV-8B where the US is not in dire need of such aircraft back in sons of attila, F/A-18C will arguably be one of the hot shots of the update, competing with whatever China will bring to the table.

4 Likes

Genuine one, has the 18C even been leaked?

Yes, the Swiss version.

1 Like