Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Also, why isnt there a new dev blog up? Is it because its the weekend or what

1 Like

That’s exactly why, it’s still the beginning of the season so

2 Likes

Yep it’s the weekend they properly be back on Tuesday

1 Like

Its the weekend ye

I mean, with Norwegian stuff being implemented as Premiums/Packs (this kills me as a Canadian who’s part Norwegian), I can see the modernized Norwegian M24 being an Event Vehicle tbh, it’s such a perfect vehicle for an Event and it fits the whole Norway being a bunch of premiums thing

I mean you’re not wrong France can get Ram through the Dutch. They used the variant with the QF 75mm gun.

That was the Belgians actually. They got the CF-100 Mk 5 which is the worst on in my opinion as all it has for weapons is rockets.

1 Like

I mean, both, both is good in this case lmao.
BeNeLux just welcomes Canadian equipment to the French tree now lmaoo

2 Likes

Yeah I looked into it, and Jesus it’d be a fun Event Vehicle
Literal Frankenstein monster of French, German, and American stuff, just to be used by Norway

1 Like

CMP? As I know the SPAA and Portee varints of Canada Military Patern trucks had gotten around looking at other trees. Do you know what Ford was used?

Spoiler

Quite a few different ford trucks, 1931 -39 around 4 separate models.

2 Likes

Lancia at home lol

4 Likes

I think they are around the same age. Underated vehicle though, italy cars are very fun

2 Likes

The HESH on that bad boy can frontally OSK every single top tier MBT in really specific weak spots. It def needs to go to 11.7 #italianbias

1 Like

Cough cough at least 10g of historical and alt history i mean.

I have been freed from the snail mines

j/

I have finally finished the grind for the upgrade coupon. I don’t know how I pulled that out of me, but it is done.

1 Like

you can now go on Wt vacation

restore your mental health

Life is so relaxing as a console player knowing all this has no effect on me and there is no pressure anymore. The marketplace isn’t relevant to me so for the sake of everyone who grinded it out I hope it gets up to 100 GJN by Christmas when all the new Timmy’s get some money to buy it.

21 years ago today, the FC-1 PT01 successfully made its maiden flight.
so gaijin…

Hide

6 Likes

Because they are easy premium or event vehicles.

Case and point: F-14 IRIAF.

You really dont think thats going to happen again with how widly popular/lucrative it was for the devs?

1 of the 2 might make its way into the UK tree, but they frankly don’t lack any capability it brings, so I could see it not.

1 Like