Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Its stated theyll do another since most of france is naval stuff

1 Like

3 hours late man, but yeah no naval

1 Like

8 Likes

If USSR can get this, lets be honest here. Its basically just a large ATGM launcher.

IMG_1180

5 Likes

I know that it was already posted. What do you think where i got the pic from hahaha i just put it there for context.

I mean theres always going to be people who are going to have an issue with their domestic vehicles being in other TTs and I understand that. Just saying that if the Swiss Hornet will be a exclusive to Germany and enough people have ofc an issue with it, a trialed Gripen isn’t a bad alternative since multiple other nations have it already. Is all.

Never is

And yeah, that is a rather sad looking update for Britain, but Britain always has 1-2 DOA updates per year

1 Like

The Swiss excitement lasted less time than it takes to copy and paste another F-5.
Jokes aside, many players are unhappy with how Switzerland is being implemented. Those with a good memory will know how much Gaijin likes to squeeze German players with event vehicles.
I really want Germany to receive a sub-tree. I’m happy that Switzerland is becoming a German sub-tree.

by the way, none of this is happening.
I’ll just say, Switzerland RIP.

2 Likes

I would love this like no shit. But it needs a seperate radar. So far we only got autonomous SPAA

Could you answer my post? Im just asking for how you wouldve done it

Amagi is a huge addition on her own, Warspite is legendary, and Tennessee being here means we’ll almost certainly get a Colorado by the end of the year. Also, France Coastal is still supposed to be coming, even if not listed here.

1 Like

It wont in the future aswell. Changing loads like these destroy every steel espeically if you need to build it lightweight

Thank you dude!

1 Like

Np

1 Like

Well we can’t be hypocrites about it. Agreed that the Gripen is a better move if no other nation gets the F18C

But sadly no Soviet or German navy stuff :(

1 Like

wait… we are sad about that?

might have missed that memo

What is this collateral damage you are talking about?

The ever great cycle of complaining continues i see

1 Like

Amagi is as mentioned a big name. Warspite is the most influencial British dreadnought tied with Hood, Tennessee is also mentioned.

And then also there is French naval vessels leaked but not specific, which means we could see a French bluewater vessel as well as a coastal vessel.

Anything would be good, but Strasbourg would be the best.

2 Likes