Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Would be so cool.

1 Like

Only if germany gets this one

Spoiler

Flettner_Fl_282_(NARA_204890566)

2 Likes

rust ahh looking heli

Spoiler

Anyone else had the problem that the Sedjil missiles went to space shortly after firing them?

It’s more about balance, no?

The 2a7v can’t have it all.

Yall can get anything yall want if USSR can get this.

Apprently 50kmh max speed.

I feel ya on that. There’s not often an explanation for why things get gimped unless it’s a US vehicle.

KFIR C10!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss fkn finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i knew it Lavi or C10 it is the C10!!! my beloved danger dorito with Python-4 and Derby and waiting for you.

What’s happening ?

this thread burned down till half a hour ago. Not even discussions about switzerland but about the balance of top tier mbts

1 Like

One more CC link here, nothing special though
https://playwt.link/kristtibbs
Damn I am shocked that kristibbs got sponsored, but I guess he plays a game that is equally painful.

Looks at Swedish Havoc, Apache, T 80 U…

¯_(ツ)_/¯

A Swiss Gripen wouldnt hurt anyone…other than Swedish mains😏

Why would that hurt us? Germany needs something.

1 Like

Only if France gets this one

Résumé

Yes, it worked best in dune that in IRL, but that’s not the question :p

3 Likes

Naaaaah, they didn’t do that

You guys are geniuses

1 Like

Not really i have no problem withthe swiss getting the gripen C but there is a difference in why they were added

Finland couldve gotten a number of aircraft from the Halii trials to fill the gap when f16/mig 29’s were added they didnt

Sweden helicopters needed trial to actual fill it out. No different from gaijin adding Ho Ri proto and produc to fill out japan.

The T80 was a bundle thing to try and make money and never shouldve been added.

If you want the helis removed please do tell me what can replace them cause so far nobody can answer me what can replace them

I’m sorry but Warspite’s exploits are legendary

Yes I have seen the comment indicating she’s planned not as Event. But if she comes anything other than TT that will be a huge disservice to the British Naval Tree.

Tanking a Fritz X, sailing into Narvik all guns blazing sinking a decent portion of the Kriegsmarine Taskforce, and being so unfathomably based she ran aground on Prussia Cove to avoid scrapping, are just the big obvious moments. She’s such a legendary battleship in all halls of the Royal Navy. Anything less than TT would be horrific for historical reasons alone, nevermind for the sake of the TT as a whole or balance or any other gubbins.

2 Likes

Like i said, didn’t worked well :p

Soo much mechanical contraint, would probably never work at least in our era.

Almost no navy in this leak…

Wait so with the direct addition of the Romanian 9K33 for the Italian AA line, does it mean that we will probably see other ground Romanian vehicles like the whole TR family (TR-77-580, TR-77M1 TR-85, TR-81M1, TR-125) and so on in the tech tree too? Also kinda weird that Gaijin still didnt gave the Italians the Hungarian Strela-1 or Strela-10…