Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Considering the fact we got Renown not that long ago (start of the year) and her rather dreadful state (incorrectly modeled draft and shell dispersal that renders her guns nearly unusable) I dont wnat another event BB/BC anytime soon for Britian. Besides, Italy or France would be better served by a bluewater naval vessel as an event.

What the heck were your people thinking back then?

Spoiler

Boirault_machine_underway

1 Like

100% agree with that, the history behind this ship is way too much to be an event. Also she is the only QE modernisation that is not just copy-paste.

HMS Barham is my vote if a QE ever materialises as an event, it does the opposite of what was done with Renown and Repulse and adds the sunken one which did not receive the late war modifications. And can still be added in numerous configurations including Jutland.

1 Like

You commented on Warspite not being planned as an Event vehicle and maybe I’m blind or I missed something but I don’t think there’s been an official announcement about Warspite.

1 Like
HMS Barham Valiant Malaya & Warspite heading to the Battle of Jutland on May 31st 1916

2 Likes

Corresponding to real-life, PLA would have only 1 Reserve & no Rank II aircraft, and ROC no Rank VII MBT.

Ahh Tashkent!

1 Like

Do you know if it is likely that gaijin goes to gamescom again? Not this year maybe next year

Considering that gaijin now publishes another big game with enlisted and there was this announcment of this vr game iirc. They are a big enough publisher and game developer

Is UK only getting Warspite and a heli? That seems a bit of a let down…

Soviet land battleship

Would be so lovely. I saw it in real life.

So many Maritime patrol Aircraft and seaplanes we still need in the game.

5 Likes

Yay! Thanks for commenting on this, even though you’re not obligated to. :)

1 Like

the superstructure and mast give a very late XIX century french battleship vibe.

And even with all the bias in the world, i can’t like it X)

1 Like

A top tier BB is exactly what we need for naval. So that would be good (finally something other than a WW1 dreadnought)

Air, All i want is things like the SHars and Tornados to get some TLC. Like I dont even consider the Sea Harrier FA2 actually added yet, its in such a poor state. So if we get nothing but buffs/fixes for aircraft, then it will be a good update.

Ground I cant really comment on. I’ve given up with ground at the moment, Britain will never be playable with the current compression and gaijins lack of willingness to address the Chally 2.

1 Like

RAF Nimrod with 8x ASRAAM when? :P

3 Likes

There is no confirmation of Warspite coming, just that she is not an event.

Better no Warspite than an Event.

I can’t complain as I got what I wanted, but also I would love to see something else cool for the UK.

Atlas Cheetah C would be cool if Israel is getting their equivalent Kfir.

2 Likes

why we cant have this heli for italy??

Spoiler

5 Likes

1.0 helicoper with Mario and 12.7.mm

5 Likes

6 Likes

Need a 9mm Beretta instead.

1 Like